The more I listen to Dust and Disquiet, the more bummed I am that I missed Caspian last night

Instead I ate my body weight in fajitas.

The more I listen to it, the more I hate myself for just finding out about them and that they are touring near me in a few days so i can't make it... we need to form a club..

Eff, I'm on mobile and I meant to +1 this. I think I evened it back out on your posts though

Thanks for the info, I'll research that, too.

No worries. My wife is a painter so she has to get shit framed constantly and they offer all kinds of glass and such

Haha, no telling. I know it's that old school Microsoft Sam voice from old Windows computers.

Yeah, I just had no idea what the fuck it was talking about. I'm sure Bruce will chime in and enlighten us though. 

What genre is that Turnover album? It's pretty different from most the other stuff I've heard. 

Yeah, I just had no idea what the fuck it was talking about. I'm sure Bruce will chime in and enlighten us though.

What genre is that Turnover album? It's pretty different from most the other stuff I've heard.

I have no idea what's up with it. Just a weird short story JR wrote as far as I know.

In high school I used to fall asleep to Jane Doe and Miss Machine.

Into the Moat's The Design was my go to for naps in my late teens. Shit put me out.

If the interest is equal, I'd go with Deafheaven.

They just seem like they would be more fulfilling to experience live.

I listened to The Design the other day.

And I'm kinda leaning towards Deafheaven also.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic