If you know the lyrics somietimes typing them into google followed by "lyrics" will help you find the song

I tried for a while trying to find it with this method, but the lyrics "in my head" are like the worst possible lyrics to use in a Google search. Every result is a post from someone somewhere with a song stuck in their head.

Interesting debate going on in an Education class of mine…if you could eliminate any subject or topic of learning in grade school (K-12), which would it be? It's posed some interesting thoughts. 

EDIT: Should've worded that better. If you could eliminate any subject or topic of learning in grade school (K-12) because you deem it to be obsolete, which would it be?

Interesting debate going on in an Education class of mine…if you could eliminate any subject or topic of learning in grade school (K-12), which would it be? It's posed some interesting thoughts. 

Not sure...as long as it is replaced with more math/science, I can dig it.

EDIT: Should've worded that better. If you could eliminate any subject or topic of learning in grade school (K-12) because you deem it to be obsolete, which would it be?

Cursive handwriting

We were at dinner, it was playing in the restaurant. I mentioned it may a band with aeroplane, madie said no. I had to know who it was, so thanks.

He said 'airplane' then I said 'maybe Jefferson airplane'. But then i said no. So I was right for a minute haha dammit

January is the month that I spend money on records with no regard for what I'm spending.  This is kind of jackpot month with bonus checks at work.  I just got the Shift bonus which is about $500 and Feb. 1st is the Gain Sharing bonus which should be $600-$1200.  Add in taxes refund and I've got a bunch of cash for vinyl.

I got the One Way Static Records Subscription.  Debating picking up the Asian Man Subscription.  Picked up a few Charlie Parr records.  A small stack of random stuff too.  Plus a couple boxes of the Secret Audio Club Wax Packs. 

Zachindes does clearly win the vinyl shopping spree though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic