Been spinning records all morning, aside from walking the dog. Still feel a little bitter that Westkust "Junk" ep didn't come with a download code. I emailed RFC but they responded that they didn't have them. Also told me no immediate plans for another pressing of Belongs To The Dead :( Ugh I don't want to spend $30-40 for a demo quality recording

Smoked Spice once. Got a free gram when they first introduced it. Smoked it at my buddy's cabin in the woods. Became CONVINCED there were aliens in the woods and freaked out for hours. My friends refused to drive the 10 minutes to town so I could be around lights and people for a little while because they're dicks.

Update: Topshelf still hasn't responded to the email I sent them yesterday about donating extra money to charity for making me send them back their record.

Lame. Keep pestering them, there is no reason for you to have to send a bad record bad. What are they going to do, chip whatever is stuck out and resell it?

It started raining yesterday afternoon. It won't stop raining until Sunday morning.

It looks like night outside.

This weather is too perfect to waste at work.

It's getting chilly in the ole PDX. The rain is coming! I love this shitty Portland weather.

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow here. I plan on doing nothing but spin records all day. Will probably stop by the shop I bought the table from, if the rains is not too bad to have them help me install the Grado cart.

Edit: Yo Brian, if my ATPL120 does not sell for what I want it to locally here, it's yours for shipping if you want it. I'd rather give it away to someone I know will enjoy it, than be low balled by craigslist morons.

Edit: Yo Brian, if my ATPL120 does not sell for what I want it to locally here, it's yours for shipping if you want it. I'd rather give it away to someone I know will enjoy it, than be low balled by craigslist morons.

Holy moly. Totally try and get some money for that, but yeah, I would love you forever for that. I found some like $60 Sony bookshelf speakers I don't hate on amazon the other day. And the amp I want is right around $200. Wooo, I might be listening to my records again before I know it haha!

I'm trying, but people keep offering crap for it. As I said, I'd rather it go to someone I know. I offered it to my friend, but she got a new table since I was out in Omaha to see her a month or so ago. No one I know around here is really into records enough to get something better than a crosley.

Holy moly. Totally try and get some money for that, but yeah, I would love you forever for that. I found some like $60 Sony bookshelf speakers I don't hate on amazon the other day. And the amp I want is right around $200. Wooo, I might be listening to my records again before I know it haha!

My local goodwills always have AV recievers if you are in desperate need I can probably get you a piece of shit hold me over for $50 shipped or so.

Sleep, or music all day. Those would be my choices. Maybe a combination of both. It feels weird not working on days you normally work.

I don't know why, but when I work 730-4 instead of my normal 830-5, the day seems to go by so much faster. It's probably because I'm super tired the first few hours.

Same here. This my first week not hitting 55+ hours

Wtf. I notice my records seem to sit in Fairway (?) WA for a few days before they make it down to Portland also.

Federal Way. I assume it's the big USPS distro up in the NW, so everything goes through there if it's going in or out of the the PNW. I still don't understand why my record went from Dallas to there.

/\ That right there.... that is community, and the reason I love this site and those of you that talk to me and make me feel like a part of this group. T3 is person of the day for that kinda move ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic