You don't like the Take on Me cover? It's kinda goofy in a way, but I dig it.

All.

I don't. :)  It's not terrible...I just don't really love it.

No Wood/Water in the reissues (yet) but I never really listened to that one much anyway. Order-wise I'd go Nothing Feels Good, 30 Degrees, Very Emergency, Wood/Water. So almost chronological.

No Wood/Water in the reissues (yet) but I never really listened to that one much anyway. Order-wise I'd go Nothing Feels Good, 30 Degrees, Very Emergency, Wood/Water. So almost chronological.

I honestly forgot that album exists, I don't know if I've ever even heard it. I'm so used to the first 3, that I feel like that's all they have.

GUK reissues come out next week? I thought that was not until December? I assume you finally got your 4mm John.

While I do like Perfecting Loneliness, some songs on it are a miss for me. I'll check out Orange Rhyming Dictionary though Jason.

I honestly forgot that album exists, I don't know if I've ever even heard it. I'm so used to the first 3, that I feel like that's all they have.

GUK reissues come out next week? I thought that was not until December? I assume you finally got your 4mm John.

While I do like Perfecting Loneliness, some songs on it are a miss for me. I'll check out Orange Rhyming Dictionary though Jason.

Amazon has Something to Write Home About coming out on the 30th

My local place has Something to Write Home About but the guy told me 4MM got held up or canceled or something :(

I just found a piece of gunk jammed down in mine that wet cleaning wouldn't get out and got it out. I cancelled my other copy, since I'm sure my clear sounds better than the white anyway. I wanted to get some other stuff instead ;)

On that Something to Write Home About tour they were fucking amazing by the way. I hope anyone who wanted to see it got to see it because I left that show sweatier than I have left a show in 10 years.

My local place has Something to Write Home About but the guy told me 4MM got held up or canceled or something :(

I hope not, 4MM is so damn good. Nothing wrong with STWHA, but 4MM has a special palce in my heart.

I'm sure your clear does sounds a lot better. Damn white vinyl need to go away. I'm prejudice again white vinyl!

My nostalgic emo/high school music collection is getting so close to completion at this point it's kind of freaking me out.

Mine is too, it is a weird feeling.

I'm making that collection right now since I'm about a quarter through Sophomore year. So far it's pretty fucking diverse and is something I never want to sell <3

Hey, all these bands exists before you were born! You can't be nostalgic for them yet. That'll be like FOB or something silly in 15 years.

Mine is too, it is a weird feeling.

Hey, all these bands exists before you were born! You can't be nostalgic for them yet. That'll be like FOB or something silly in 15 years.

I only really liked the first two they did as a whole. The next two are hit and miss, and anything past that is unlistenable. 

Your collection and my want/wish list probably look verrrrrrrrry similar lol

:) I'm getting there. The one that's really eluding me is SSTB. I refuse to pay an outrageous amount for it, and it's the one I've been in the market for the longest. I just can't bring myself to pay more than $50 for a single record. Can't do it. Won't do it. I've considered a little higher for that one...but I still don't think I could.

Feel free to take a gander at the ole collection. ;)  bloop, bloop.

I know there's some stuff missing off there, but it's mostly old 7" and some super weird stuff nobody else would care about. And my Spiderman 7". Don't know why I haven't added that yet.

:) I'm getting there. The one that's really eluding me is SSTB. I refuse to pay an outrageous amount for it, and it's the one I've been in the market for the longest. I just can't bring myself to pay more than $50 for a single record. Can't do it. Won't do it. I've considered a little higher for that one...but I still don't think I could.

Feel free to take a gander at the ole collection. ;)  bloop, bloop.

With the NWFT I mentioned earlier and the SSTB I got a few weeks back, it would seem I've spent a decent amount of money on Coheed faster than any other band I recently discovered.

SSTB is rare? I had the repress and sold it for like $25 a year or so ago. I wish I'd have known then what I know know John, and it'd have been yours. I also refuse to pay more than $50 for a record, it's just insane too. How It Feels to Be Something On is my only temptation at this point.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic