i don't think the blue looks too bad. you actually posted the mockup of a different variant than what's in the photo ;)

the one with the blue, the mockup obviously had way more splatter happening, but the record is pretty much what a splatter on opaque baby blue is expected to look like. they didn't specify in the bundle if it was going to be opaque baby blue or transparent. i was definitely hoping for the latter though. opaque splatters just are never as cool as you want them to be. 

the tri-colors, swatches, and other splatters should come out fine. really curious as to what that other crazy nothing feels good color-in-color with splatter is gonna look like though.

Now I see, I was thinking that was supposed to be the one with the patches. Sorry for my misinformation :( I'm jealous because you will most likely have yours very soon since the shipping notice I got was from Albany... Lucky!!!

If it was possible to overdose on pot I can pinpoint the exact night I would have died.

At a party my friend, who was three times my size, insisted he could out smoke me. We went bong rip for bong rip until he was almost in tears begging me to call it a draw. When he finally conceded I packed a victory bowl.

I recently watched a video of a guy at a weed convention who smoked 23grams of dabs. Weed cannot kill you ever.

One of the great 90's emo bands. Super fun, and definitely top 5 emo bands for me.

Agreed. They are super fun, and Davey has a pretty distinct voice that just works awesomely with the music.

I'm just happy to have the records without paying a bunch, and they are not too bad.

Brian, did you listen to the Foxing stream? So good.

Right? Depending on sound quality I may gift my first press white of 30 Degrees Everywhere to my buddy. :) He may lose his shit.

I've decided I may not be crazy about Foxing. I liked their first album, but I don't love the singer's voice.

Is the MCIS box set OOP again? Amazon is out and they're more expensive on eBay. Was going to snag a copy soon.

It is, and I hope they put out a repress around the holidays so I can buy it with my Christmas cash. I've been holding off on it because it's at least $20 more than it was in June.

Jade Tree did a good job on the Cap'n Jazz set, so I have high hopes for the sound quality on these. Unless something got super fucked up, I'm not too worried.

Yeah...I'm in love with that tri-color Analphabetapolothology. Gotta say...all my least favorite songs are on side C too...so I may just play it A,B,D from here on out ::gasp::

I've decided I may not be crazy about Foxing. I liked their first album, but I don't love the singer's voice.

I can see that. I think it fits pretty well with their music, but I can certainly see someone not liking it. He seems to have improved a bit on the new album, which is also a sorta different style. 

One of the great 90's emo bands. Super fun, and definitely top 5 emo bands for me.

I remember being into the hardcore scene and then getting shit for like Promise Ring by all the "tough guys" in the scene where I live. I had to hide and listen to SDRE and PR and Pieblad and so on when I was home so I wouldn't have to hear crap for it. I still remember the first time I saw an article in a zine titled "Emo, hardcore's sensitive cousin..." lololol

Yeah...I'm in love with that tri-color Analphabetapolothology. Gotta say...all my least favorite songs are on side C too...so I may just play it A,B,D from here on out ::gasp::

You don't like the Take on Me cover? It's kinda goofy in a way, but I dig it.

So which Promise Ring/Jets to Brazil albums are getting reissued?

All.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic