Thomassss these Foxing jams are killinnnggg. Holy moly.

For real. It's a fucking jam. I ripped the crappy mp3s so I can listen to it on my phone too. I've been playing it nonstop. I can't wait for the record to show up.

Yup. He's such a little narcissistic hipster turd.

Fuck that guy. I'd be fucking pissed if I went to buy a record and it was opened. Dude is a moron.

I really should take my turntable to the shop today to get my new Grado aligned, but it's cold and rainy and I have no motivation to leave my couch.

For real. It's a fucking jam. I ripped the crappy mp3s so I can listen to it on my phone too. I've been playing it nonstop. I can't wait for the record to show up.

Fuck that guy. I'd be fucking pissed if I went to buy a record and it was opened. Dude is a moron.

I really should take my turntable to the shop today to get my new Grado aligned, but it's cold and rainy and I have no motivation to leave my couch.

Not leaving the house sounds awesome. But I have to work today. I also feel like I have fluid in one of my ears. I'm always really prone to ear infections when I get sick. I hope thats not the case though with not having any insurance right now :/

That's actually really common. I know a ton of people who get ear infections after being sick. It sounds terrible. I'm glad I have not had an ear infection since I was a little kid.

Who wants to go out in the rain ever, much less to drag a nice piece of equipment out in it. Stay on the couch, trust me, I've woken up twice today, I may go for a third...

He's only open 3 days a week, so it's hard to make it there. I am off Wednesday, and he is open then, so I'll probably go then. I'll probably try to align it myself later. The mirror tool really helps, and I feel like the 120E is really good right now.

He's always given me this douches vibe, but did he do something in particular this time?

He said he opened like 40 copies of Untethered Moon looking for the variant, we called him out for being a turd, then acted like we were idiots for assuming that he actually meant 40, when he "only opened 4 or 5" though he said 40 straight up.

After all that Emo talk yesterday, it's been 1990 something here since. I must have been through every gem from the nineties between last night and this morning John. Made my way to Superchunk now...

Yessssssssss.

Not leaving the house sounds awesome. But I have to work today. I also feel like I have fluid in one of my ears. I'm always really prone to ear infections when I get sick. I hope thats not the case though with not having any insurance right now :/

If I didn't have that appointment today I wouldn't leave.

What did that cart run you $ wise?

$95 for the Grado Green.

I feel like the songs are out of order on this stream. Do you think so?

I don't know, since I ripped it and then based it off the tracklist on triple crowns site. So unless something was tagged wrong, mine is how it is on their site.

$95 for the Grado Green.

I don't know, since I ripped it and then based it off the tracklist on triple crowns site. So unless something was tagged wrong, mine is how it is on their site.

Ah yeah, I'll check TC's site tonight and relisten with the correct tracklist. I guess its also bugging me that I'm streaming it from my iPad so everytime a song ends I have to manually start the next song myself haha.

Ah yeah, I'll check TC's site tonight and relisten with the correct tracklist. I guess its also bugging me that I'm streaming it from my iPad so everytime a song ends I have to manually start the next song myself haha.

That could be it. A lot of the songs flow really well. It's only a 128kbps rip, but I can send it to you if you want. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic