Will do. It seems to be talked up as one of the best pressings of it. Maybe one day Kevin Shields will release his remastered version he has talked about for years.

My water has a nasty yellowish-brown tint to it. My tub and toilet get a weird yellow looking film on them if I don't scrub them a lot. Apparently it's just "hard water" I've been told, but I don't trust it. I always shower fast and run it through filters to drink. I should invest in a shower filter.

My water has a nasty yellowish-brown tint to it. My tub and toilet get a weird yellow looking film on them if I don't scrub them a lot. Apparently it's just "hard water" I've been told, but I don't trust it. I always shower fast and run it through filters to drink. I should invest in a shower filter.

Grosssss. I enjoyed my Dragon's Egg bath, and finished off the first Trigun manga collection. Surprisingly hard to follow compared to the show.

went to a bar to watch the MLB game. i never do that.

got two pitchers and some wings, a few drinks for the wife.

then it starts to pour. then 10+ car windows get smashed, including mine, and things stolen.

then i get my bill.

each pitcher was $25. EACH. it just a domestic, i lost my shit. jacking up that shit for a playoff game. the advertising was worded juuuust right, but not.

then it starts to pour. then 10+ car windows get smashed, including mine, and things stolen.

then i get my bill.

each pitcher was $25. EACH. it just a domestic, i lost my shit. jacking up that shit for a playoff game. the advertising was worded juuuust right, but not.

What the shittttttttt. :( That sucks, Cholly.

then i get my bill.

How in the fuck did they word it? This is some serious shit. I feel your pain dude.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic