I just got a slush with Jolly Ranchers in it, and a shipping notification for my Promise Ring reissues. What a great Friday :)

Yayyyyy!!!

I'm still waiting to get my notification for BtS/Ugly Casanova and my Promise Ring package. I know they're both coming soon, but everyone is making me jealous!

Yayyyyy!!!

I'm still waiting to get my notification for BtS/Ugly Casanova and my Promise Ring package. I know they're both coming soon, but everyone is making me jealous!

Have you seen the records for the uber fan pack? They are sooooo different than the mock ups they used

download_zpst3x6cybj.jpg

Have you seen the records for the uber fan pack? They are sooooo different than the mock ups they used

download_zpst3x6cybj.jpg

i don't think the blue looks too bad. you actually posted the mockup of a different variant than what's in the photo ;)

21799895283_2506680a4c_o.jpg

the one with the blue, the mockup obviously had way more splatter happening, but the record is pretty much what a splatter on opaque baby blue is expected to look like. they didn't specify in the bundle if it was going to be opaque baby blue or transparent. i was definitely hoping for the latter though. opaque splatters just are never as cool as you want them to be. 

the tri-colors, swatches, and other splatters should come out fine. really curious as to what that other crazy nothing feels good color-in-color with splatter is gonna look like though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic