I just got a slush with Jolly Ranchers in it, and a shipping notification for my Promise Ring reissues. What a great Friday :)

Jolly Ranchers were forever ruined for me by this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9wcte/reddit_whats_the_grossestnastiest_thing_thats/c0er6q4

Just picked up Prowler in the Yard. Hardcore jamming the fuck out right now

Good job. Jam on Young one! 

went to a bar to watch the MLB game. i never do that.

got two pitchers and some wings, a few drinks for the wife.

then it starts to pour. then 10+ car windows get smashed, including mine, and things stolen.

then i get my bill.

each pitcher was $25. EACH. it just a domestic, i lost my shit. jacking up that shit for a playoff game. the advertising was worded juuuust right, but not.

Those two parts of that are just too much man. Being someone who's vehicles have been broken into multiple times I totally feel for you there. That kinda bs always gets really bad around here during the summer when all the kids are out of school.

How beer does a pitcher hold?

Sounds like you may already know...lol

I just opened a fruit by the foot because I'm 8 at heart and it had 2 rolls in the package. I should buy lottery tickets

Now THAT is a real score ;)

I think I want to vomit my entire digestive track out now after reading that and knowing I ate Jolly Ranchers...good job Blade! :(

Still no real response from dream girl, since my anxiety is killing me I followed up and dug myself deeper and asked to have a conversation, all I got was "it didn't fuck anything up, I'm just trying to find the right words". Probable chances of drinking too much and doing something regrettable at the Halloween party tonight, stay tuned for updates I'm sure it will prove entertaining

Using the internet for 20+ years has desensitized me.

Listed some records on craigslist, just to see if I get a bite or two before they get traded in next week.

As far as Furries go, I like to go with what ADoseofBuckley said: It's okay to do that, and you're free to do what you want, but don't try to get defensive when someone says it's weird, because it is.

I have many crazy stories, and yes different strokes for different folks but it is definitely weird and to me gross

Furries and Bronies are the same thing to me: Fucking weird and please don't talk to me about it. Like, I can't cast stones as I've done some weird stuff in the sheets with others but furries/bronies make me hella uncomfortable. Unless yr a parent and you spawned small children who like MLP.

went to a bar to watch the MLB game. i never do that.

got two pitchers and some wings, a few drinks for the wife.

then it starts to pour. then 10+ car windows get smashed, including mine, and things stolen.

then i get my bill.

each pitcher was $25. EACH. it just a domestic, i lost my shit. jacking up that shit for a playoff game. the advertising was worded juuuust right, but not.

$25 for a Stella pitcher is a fucking joke. A really bad joke that no one is laughing at.

I hope those bastards didn't get away with anything too important. 

Furries and Bronies are the same thing to me: Fucking weird and please don't talk to me about it. Like, I can't cast stones as I've done some weird stuff in the sheets with others but furries/bronies make me hella uncomfortable. Unless yr a parent and you spawned small children who like MLP.

Don't lump me in the same category as Furries :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic