How do you accidentally do a drug? Someone not tell you what it is? And there's different kinds of meth? TIL.

I've accidentally done a lot of drugs that I didn't intend to.  Sometimes it's mistaken identity (especially for pills), other times it's dosed/laced, and even other times you're just not coherent enough to not do ketamine.

You can smartly do drugs. We just didn't plan ahead.

Basically every single other time I've put a random substance in my face it's gone well.

Just seems like since it isn't regulated that there'd be a lot of risk since you won't ever have a guarantee of what you're going to be getting.

EDIT: Keep in mind I'm talking out my ass about something I don't know much about, so if it's totally wrong don't rip me a new one.

Just seems like since it isn't regulated that there'd be a lot of risk since you won't ever have a guarantee of what you're going to be getting.

EDIT: Keep in mind I'm talking out my ass about something I don't know much about, so if it's totally wrong don't rip me a new one.

They sell testing kits and shit. Also, for more "legal" pills it's very easy to identify what a pill is with about 30 seconds of internet.

But you're not wrong about regulation. Recreational drugs should be decriminalized and regulated for safety.

Yeah, to my knowledge most deep web sites are bullshit now on all fronts, not just the drugs. People putting up fake shock sites and shit to mess with people because it's not really hidden anymore.

I never fucked with that shit, but my friends always had a lot of success.

I took some like STUPID pure MDMA they got and it was the greatest couple of hours of my life...even though we were at a Deadmau5 show...and I hate Deadmau5

They sell testing kits and shit. Also, for more "legal" pills it's very easy to identify what a pill is with about 30 seconds of internet.

But you're not wrong about regulation. Recreational drugs should be decriminalized and regulated for safety.

I think a lot of things should be, but I think (from my limited knowledge) that some drugs are just too dangerous to be legal. But weed should sure as shit be legal.

Yeahhhh but you only get to live life one time. Do some drugs kids. At least weed. And at least mushrooms.

This, though I've never done mushrooms. My crazy imagination makes me sorta scared to try.

Yeahhhh but you only get to live life one time. Do some drugs kids. At least weed. And at least mushrooms.

Seriously. Get high school behind you and then experiment with drugs. I would recommend LSD over shrooms, but definitely do one of them at least once.

Just be smart. The internet has ALL THE INFORMATION EVER about all the drugs. Pretty much any time I did a drug for the first time I'd researched it for hours. Reading about the science/statistics of it, reading stories from users, and all of that shit. Of course there were times I just said "fuck it" when someone offered me something, but I'd done enough drugs by then to be able to handle it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic