What the fuck. That's shit. Virgil better make it right.

I somehow doubt I will get a response, based on his ebay feedback. Giving him another day or two to respond and will file a claim. Hopefully he can send me another copy, or else I need to track one down.

I am bothered by pretty much anyone's mannerisms while eating. I hate it, and get so annoyed that I usually rush through a meal to get away from it. I'm sure mine bother people too, but such is life. Mine are all there for no reason, just one of the things that annoys me and sets me off easy. I don't think it's petty at all. Unless the child is like 2-3 (or probably a bit older too), they should still know how to have proper manners/mannerisms when eating. Again, that could be based on my weird annoyances though.

These are certainly not small children. The 18 year old girl is like a savage. She eats as fast as possible, licks her plate and fingers, and generally acts like she has never been fed before and will never be fed again....Her 13 year old brother on the other hand, hardly eats, and will not stop talking the entire time we are eating so I cannot hear the news even as I play the fight his voice with the volume game or enjoy any of my meal in silence...

My girlfriend just got the newest Father John Misty LP on vinyl for free. Should we keep it?

If you like it. It's got an ok song or two, but I'm not a fan of that folky rock style of music.

Hahahahaha, Virgil sent me 2 copies of the Kay Kay record, the 2nd showed up today. It is 100 times worse than the 1st. It is bent in a "U". I have no clue how that happens. All his stock must be messed up. WTF is with my luck?!

I over slept. Also, those of you in the north/midwest/east coast, what temp do you keep the house at? Am I just weak because it's 65° and I have triple layered socks so my feet won't be cold.

I keep it 69/70. Usually around 68 when I go to bed. I like to be cold. Like when it makes my nipples go pointy point

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic