There's a loser edition? I do have prime, and it comes with auto-rip too, which I love. After the last screw-up, I ended up with Perfect From Now On, and Keep It Like A Secret for the price of one. Plus a random Muse album for free.

Yeah, it's a creamy white yellow color. My copy is the loser edition. I need to grab their other albums, been slacking on them lately. The auto-rip is nice for sure, but sub pop gives you an instant lossless download of the album, which is even better. No free 2 day shipping though.

Yeah, it's a creamy white yellow color. My copy is the loser edition. I need to grab their other albums, been slacking on them lately. The auto-rip is nice for sure, but sub pop gives you an instant lossless download of the album, which is even better. No free 2 day shipping though.

ugh. you're killing me T3. How much is it at your shop?

Yeah, if you could. Subpop is sold out on that version. I can do it on friday, I spent some money yesterday, so I'm done until payday

Will do, and I will let you know. I know that feeling, thankfully I didn't overspend too much this check and still have a bit left in my savings until Friday.

It happens, good you helped to dude out too. Wish I could, just don't have enough extra cash to help him out right now. I need to buy Christmas gifts for my 2.5 year old, and 8 month old nephews. Kids toys are fucking expensive these days.

So the 2.5 year old loves trucks and construction equipment. I got him a Tonka dump truck last year, and over the summer my parents got him a sandbox for outside. Thinking about getting him this to dig in the sand with. I'm worried it might be too heavy for a little kid though. He is pretty big for his age though.

http://www.amazon.com/Bruder-02439-Toys-Caterpillar-Excavator/dp/B00024QOUO

So the 2.5 year old loves trucks and construction equipment. I got him a Tonka dump truck last year, and over the summer my parents got him a sandbox for outside. Thinking about getting him this to dig in the sand with. I'm worried it might be too heavy for a little kid though. He is pretty big for his age though.

http://www.amazon.com/Bruder-02439-Toys-Caterpillar-Excavator/dp/B00024QOUO

woah, that's awesome. shipping weight says 4.2 pounds, so you should be good.

woah, that's awesome. shipping weight says 4.2 pounds, so you should be good.

It does look really fucking cool, but it's expensive. I can't find one cheaper than does not look like it'll break in an hour though.

Good morning all, morning shift in for the day..

12308274_1091527650880904_72473169314477

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby.....she's just about a low down skag a dooooooooo...

Not sure if you've checked out any of the movies he is in, but he's not a bad actor as well!! Streets of Fire is awesome and he sings in that role, and he also plays Mr. Boddy in Clue from the 80's

1234 1234.

Lee Ving is such a fucking badass. Time to spin the Beer EP this morning. And I have. That dude is too awesome.

car took a shit again after sinking $500ish already in the last couple months with no job. I can't handle this anymore, playing around with selling it for scrap, buying a greyhound ticket literally anywhere else and sending for my cat and stuff later. Cause the only other option I can see is start self-harm shit so I can get my mental condition upgraded and qualify for disability. Yeah leaving town is sounding a lot more appealing

car took a shit again after sinking $500ish already in the last couple months with no job. I can't handle this anymore, playing around with selling it for scrap, buying a greyhound ticket literally anywhere else and sending for my cat and stuff later. Cause the only other option I can see is start self-harm shit so I can get my mental condition upgraded and qualify for disability. Yeah leaving town is sounding a lot more appealing

That is rough, what happened to it this time? And yeah, leaving is certainly better than self harm.

Sorry to hear about the car man. Do what you have to do, not including the self harming, to get yourself to a happier place. We are all here for you anytime ;)

need another new tire, dead battery again, keeps happening even after replacing the distributor. I have like $30 to my name, so I can't do much for it. I think my parents will help, but honestly I've kind of fallen off the deep end and even getting out my room sounds terrifying. It's not even 11 and I'm ready to get wasted drunk again

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic