Go post some anti-BN stuff in the Brand New cassette thread. Should make for a laugh.

"Worst Band Now Available On The Worst Format!"

"Idiotic Music For Idiots On An Idiotic Cassette."

"Looking To Hear Brand New Sound Even Worse? The Wait Is Over."

"Brand New x Demo x Cassette: Want To Go Def?"

"The Quiet Things That No One Should Ever Hear."

"We Haven't Put An Album Out In Almost A Decade. Let's See How Much We Can Milk Our Old Shit For."

"Worst Band Now Available On The Worst Format!"

"Idiotic Music For Idiots On An Idiotic Cassette."

"Looking To Hear Brand New Sound Even Worse? The Wait Is Over."

"Brand New x Demo x Cassette: Want To Go Def?"

"The Quiet Things That No One Should Ever Hear."

"We Haven't Put An Album Out In Almost A Decade. Let's See How Much We Can Milk Our Old Shit For."

Hahaha, these are all gold.

The asbestos vs. bosstones thread is pretty amusing right now.

It is, but it's not out of hand yet. I love how hypocrtical people here are. They get pissed at SRC or ETR for pressing stuff when the band is against it, but it Flood does it is cool? I'm surprised that comment was ignored in it already. I have no opinion on it either way, just funny how quick people are to change their judgement around here.

James, loser edition is sold out :(. They have one normal copy in stock.

meh. I'll just wait for amazon.

If I had money I'd buy the whole asbestos catalog out of spite, I kind of think the whole thing is ridiculous. People are such babies, "wah I signed a crappy contract, and after having a Gold+ selling record I don't get money out of 2000 records sold :("

Kinda how I look at it. Flood isn't trying to screw either band intentionally.

People who listen to the Bosstones / anything in that genre are fucking ridiculous. That band / genre is god awful.

I thought ska died with the 90's. Guess not.

Hahaha, these are all gold.

It is, but it's not out of hand yet. I love how hypocrtical people here are. They get pissed at SRC or ETR for pressing stuff when the band is against it, but it Flood does it is cool? I'm surprised that comment was ignored in it already. I have no opinion on it either way, just funny how quick people are to change their judgement around here.

It's VC, and it wouldn't be without the melting pot of ideas and opinions, which is why it smells like vomit and shit, hahaha. But really, who cares. The album is there on vinyl, buy it or not.

I get told I look Kurt Cobain at least once a week and that's annoying, I got made fun of by dumb assholes who listened to Pearl Jam for listening to epitaph punk/ska in middle school/high school and I legitimately think Eddie Vedder is a talentless human being. Nirvana was ok, I liked the first 2 Foo Fighters albums, but that's about it. I liked punk, ska and shoegaze out of the 90s and not much else

edit: also 90s hip hop <3

It's VC, and it wouldn't be without the melting pot of ideas and opinions, which is why it smells like vomit and shit, hahaha. But really, who cares. The album is there on vinyl, buy it or not.

Very true. The next argument with that is, repressing clogging up pressing plants, blah blah blah. It's always something around here.

I get told I look Kurt Cobain at least once a week and that's annoying, I got made fun of by dumb assholes who listened to Pearl Jam for listening to epitaph punk/ska in middle school/high school and I legitimately think Eddie Vedder is a talentless human being. Nirvana was ok, I liked the first 2 Foo Fighters albums, but that's about it. I liked punk, ska and shoegaze out of the 90s and not much else

edit: also 90s hip hop <3

Made this this morning: https://open.spotify.com/user/matt_photographs/playlist/66NBQJTzlBTD4Z2DjXW7kf

Think you'll enjoy it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic