My co-worker has already worked ~40 hours this week. It's only Tuesday. He's hoping to reach 80 hours by the end. 

My eyes get heavy just thinking about it.

Woof. I had about 7 months where I worked 70 hour weeks. It was awful, but also pretty sweet when I finally stopped and had all that moneyyyyyyyyy.

random post:  my girlfriend made this cool video for school.  she had to "represent 5 feelings in a short montage style video".  she doesn't have much experience with video so i thought it was pretty impressive.  

https://www.facebook.com/emily.parr.969/videos/10153827634234903/

Woof. I had about 7 months where I worked 70 hour weeks. It was awful, but also pretty sweet when I finally stopped and had all that moneyyyyyyyyy.

When I was 22-24 I worked 70-80 hour weeks as a sous chef and I rana catering company at a school. I made like 65k that year. I miss that money. My sanity does not.

Good morning all, morning shift in for the day..

12308274_1091527650880904_72473169314477

Lee Ving follows me on IG now. Uhhhh fucking awesome.

Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby.....she's just about a low down skag a dooooooooo...

Not sure if you've checked out any of the movies he is in, but he's not a bad actor as well!! Streets of Fire is awesome and he sings in that role, and he also plays Mr. Boddy in Clue from the 80's

Feeling better today T3? HI JAMES!!!!!

Better, but still shitty. The fever part seems to be gone, since I didn't wake up drenched in sweat. Still sorta dizzy though. Hopefully it'll pass by tomorrow.

HI THOMAS!

HI JAMES!!!!

Better, but still shitty. The fever part seems to be gone, since I didn't wake up drenched in sweat. Still sorta dizzy though. Hopefully it'll pass by tomorrow.

HI JAMES!!!!

I have "There's Nothing Wrong With Love" on order at Amazon....but it's out of stock. I'm waiting for them to get more :(

I have "There's Nothing Wrong With Love" on order at Amazon....but it's out of stock. I'm waiting for them to get more :(

You must have prime, for that sweet 2 day shipping. It's still in stock at sub pop, if you can wait. My local love store might still have a copy or two of the loser edition, if you want me to check.

You must have prime, for that sweet 2 day shipping. It's still in stock at sub pop, if you can wait. My local love store might still have a copy or two of the loser edition, if you want me to check.

There's a loser edition? I do have prime, and it comes with auto-rip too, which I love. After the last screw-up, I ended up with Perfect From Now On, and Keep It Like A Secret for the price of one. Plus a random Muse album for free.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic