She already said she didn't like calculus so I don't think she'd like RA.

(chkadea, I always make the joke that he's very derivative and relate it to calculus somehow)

Calculus wasn't so bad - just boring when it has no application until late-stage engineering courses. Maybe that's the same for RA? (Wouldn't know)

My name is Dea, and it's nice to meet you! Not sure of a lot of names here, but I'll eventually pick up on them!

Calculus wasn't so bad - just boring when it has no application until late-stage engineering courses. Maybe that's the same for RA? (Wouldn't know)

My name is Dea, and it's nice to meet you! Not sure of a lot of names here, but I'll eventually pick up on them!

Haha, no, just a bit of a pissing contest we have.

I'm Dominic, and Doman goes by Fucking Pleb. :P

That's Ryan Adams exactly. Not offensive, but often boring.

I'm actually Dominic, but Rezqua is named Charles. He lies and says his name is Dominic so most of us call him Chuck, or otherwise Rez.

so im thinking about trimming down my collection. mainly soundtracks...but possibly some other stuff. (but not my manson, sorry rez). im not 100 percent on this so id like to keep it in here for the time being. so if anyone wants to check out my deadformat I might let some stuff go. if not, no worries.

so im thinking about trimming down my collection. mainly soundtracks...but possibly some other stuff. (but not my manson, sorry rez). im not 100 percent on this so id like to keep it in here for the time being. so if anyone wants to check out my deadformat I might let some stuff go. if not, no worries.

If the ETID, *grabby hands*

I actually got a Manson.

That Jurassic Park soundtrack is tempting, if only for my childhood memories of how much I love (hell, still love) that movie

I assume you don't want to part out just the comic from Cardinology? My copy I found didn't have it and my RA completionist doesn't like it

rez, you know my affection for ETID :)

I don't believe my "cardin" came with the 7inch but I believe it did come with the comic. ill look, if so you can get it

rez, you know my affection for ETID :)

I don't believe my "cardin" came with the 7inch but I believe it did come with the comic. ill look, if so you can get it

I have the 7" already. Thanks!

What about those RHCP albums? I've been putting off snagging those

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic