the story I always like to tell is I saw them, it was a mix of hardcore dancers and a mosh pit and the moshers got pissed and started throwing around the HC kids, it was one of the craziest pits of my life I got knocked over, lost my Thursday trucker hat (as was the style that year). I will never forget it, and will always love that band

my office used to be a closet so there are no vents in here. the heat doesnt circulate. the thermostat claims its 74 in here but it doesnt feel like it. my fingers are turning purple!

You need those things hunters use that slip into their gloves to keep their hands warm... Or you need to demand a heated office!!

I need Gutter Phenomenon, I know the first 2 get more street cred. But it holds a special place for seeing them on that tour and being my first ETID CD

I really disliked GP when it first came out. Haven't listened since. Still almost picked up a copy from Virgil when he pressed it. Wish I had picked up multiple copies of Hot Damn! but I can live with one.

I saw them touring on HD and right after GP came out. Or right before. I think they only played two songs off it. I got to yell "IM A CUNT" in Keith's face though.

the story I always like to tell is I saw them, it was a mix of hardcore dancers and a mosh pit and the moshers got pissed and started throwing around the HC kids, it was one of the craziest pits of my life I got knocked over, lost my Thursday trucker hat (as was the style that year). I will never forget it, and will always love that band

The only time I ever saw them was back in 2006 I want to say, when they were on tour with Atreyu and Chiodos. The things I fondly remember was how terrifying those mosh pits were, as the place was overpacked easily by 500 people, and that Chiodos had one of the worst singers I've ever had to listen to.

I saw ETID when The Big Dirty came out, and was very pleased with the show as a whole for sure. I wish I hadn't already been in my "older guy at the back of the room standing listening while drinking a beer and tapping his foot" era lol. I wanted to get stupid when they played Off Broadway for sure

The only time I ever saw them was back in 2006 I want to say, when they were on tour with Atreyu and Chiodos. The things I fondly remember was how terrifying those mosh pits were, as the place was overpacked easily by 500 people, and that Chiodos had one of the worst singers I've ever had to listen to.

I remember that tour! It was the last show I went to before I wen off to the navy. From First to Last was on it too. We do not share the same opinion on Chiodos. Haha :)

I really disliked GP when it first came out. Haven't listened since. Still almost picked up a copy from Virgil when he pressed it. Wish I had picked up multiple copies of Hot Damn! but I can live with one.

I saw them touring on HD and right after GP came out. Or right before. I think they only played two songs off it. I got to yell "IM A CUNT" in Keith's face though.

i could see that it was very slick in production and had Gerrard Way

I saw ETID when The Big Dirty came out, and was very pleased with the show as a whole for sure. I wish I hadn't already been in my "older guy at the back of the room standing listening while drinking a beer and tapping his foot" era lol. I wanted to get stupid when they played Off Broadway for sure

I'm in terrible physical shape and my back is fucked forever. I would still drop my beer, shove my girlfriend out of my way, and destroy everything in between me and the pit for Off Broadway. Or really anything off that album.

saw etid once probably, oh god. 8 years ago and i'm seeing them again next Saturday. i believe that the vocalist from letlive is filling in on the rest of the dates on this tour, so that should be interesting.

Yeah, he is. Probably still pretty cool, but I don't really dig him/letlive. ETID still puts on a hell of a show though.

I remember that tour! It was the last show I went to before I wen off to the navy. From First to Last was on it too. We do not share the same opinion on Chiodos. Haha :)

Hey, that's perfectly okay - can't please everyone haha. I wasn't much into that style of music when I went, but my friends' band was supposed to be an opener in Milwaukee, so tagged along

Back in like 05 I gave a band (The Blackout Pact or something?) a jump when their van died in my work's parking lot (mile down the road from the venue). They offered to guest list me and I was like "Ah shit, I work until 9" and they were like "Youll be in time for Chiodos!"

I did not go.

Back in like 05 I gave a band (The Blackout Pact or something?) a jump when their van died in my work's parking lot (mile down the road from the venue). They offered to guest list me and I was like "Ah shit, I work until 9" and they were like "Youll be in time for Chiodos!"

I did not go.

I haven't been here long, but you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Comedic gold, always.

I saw that tour too. The only good album chiodos has done was bone palace. I actually just listened to their newest album devil to see if I liked it to help blade out since he is selling a copy but unfortunately did nothing for me.

saw etid once probably, oh god. 8 years ago and i'm seeing them again next Saturday. i believe that the vocalist from letlive is filling in on the rest of the dates on this tour, so that should be interesting.

Yea, it sucks what Keith and his wife went through

I'm in terrible physical shape and my back is fucked forever. I would still drop my beer, shove my girlfriend out of my way, and destroy everything in between me and the pit for Off Broadway. Or really anything off that album.

I love this statement

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic