I'm in terrible physical shape and my back is fucked forever. I would still drop my beer, shove my girlfriend out of my way, and destroy everything in between me and the pit for Off Broadway. Or really anything off that album.

I can certainly man up to some soreness the next day even being my age now like I used to, but catching an elbow to the pacemaker, well, you can find your own conclusions of the geometry involved in that one. Though it is a huge show of will power on my part not to throw logic out the window and get ignorant lol

Maybe I live under a rock, but just for clarification as I don't really understand it, "woof" is a bad thing?

Is that always the case?

You've never seen home alone?

Saw Circa Survive open for Saves the Day once. Anthony Green was veeeeeery drunk and kept calling Myrtle Beach, Turtle Beach.... Saves the Day was awful and we left after one song...

I saw STD play a acoustic set with just Chris and David. After two songs someone yelled 'Yeah, Lifetime!!'. Chris was the biggest dick the rest of the set. 'We were going to play At Your Funeral but idk if you guys deserve to hear it.' still lovelovelove them but that irked me.

Saw Circa Survive open for Saves the Day once. Anthony Green was veeeeeery drunk and kept calling Myrtle Beach, Turtle Beach.... Saves the Day was awful and we left after one song...

How long ago? IIRC he used to have a pretty bad drug problem. A few people I've talked to have told some pretty crazy stories of him playing fucked up

Anthony's vocals are always hit or miss. I think he's cleaned up, so I'm sure they are a bit better.

i don't think that i could ever be friends with someone who doesn't say 'buzz. your girlfriend' whenever i say 'woof.'

Agreed.

I saw STD play a acoustic set with just Chris and David. After two songs someone yelled 'Yeah, Lifetime!!'. Chris was the biggest dick the rest of the set. 'We were going to play At Your Funeral but idk if you guys deserve to hear it.' still lovelovelove them but that irked me.

They played that song first...I laughed, and then left...

How long ago? IIRC he used to have a pretty bad drug problem. A few people I've talked to have told some pretty crazy stories of him playing fucked up

Had to be 05-06 probably

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic