Man, do people suck. I hate reading my friends that are girl's problems with men sexually harassing them because they smiled at them or something. What is wrong with some guys, why do they feel the need to be vulgar and act that way?

I hate that shit too.

And I see you lurking down there, Lauren. Where you beeeeeen?!

I don't want to bring crap from outside threads into here, but I must say, my petition thread is working just like I was hoping. in other news, tomorrow night is my companies Christmas party. supposedly last year i wore a xmas snuggie and was "shuffling" around the place all night. tomorrow night should be interesting.

I hate that shit too.

And I see you lurking down there, Lauren. Where you beeeeeen?!

hiiiii

sorry. i'm sneaky mclurker these days. between work being crazy, trying to keep the secret santa-ers in line, and trying frantically to get all my xmas gifts made, organized, wrapped, and out in time for the holidays, i've been a busy busy bee :( i miss you all terribly though :wub:

also, brian! i need you to pm me your new address at some point. i have a (very small) something to send you. 

hiiiii

sorry. i'm sneaky mclurker these days. between work being crazy, trying to keep the secret santa-ers in line, and trying frantically to get all my xmas gifts made, organized, wrapped, and out in time for the holidays, i've been a busy busy bee :( i miss you all terribly though :wub:

also, brian! i need you to pm me your new address at some point. i have a (very small) something to send you.

Oh you. You do not have to get me something!

But thank you <3. And text me later today for it. I'm to work in just a minute and will probs forget.

Oh you. You do not have to get me something!

But thank you <3. And text me later today for it. I'm to work in just a minute and will probs forget.

hahaha i randomly saw something and decided you needed to have it. trust me <3 haha.

ok sure will do! have a great day at work. show that meat who's boss! ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic