I do this but it's more because I am new to driving and still having to think a lot about what I'm doing.

pretty much same. i got my license and then only drove regularly for about 6 months before i had to move back to nyc. never got used to it enough to become a relaxed and confident driver. 

so from that and 9 years of not driving at all, the thought of having to drive again is pretty scary. 

tbh i think it's a bit insane that i'm even legally still allowed to drive haha

I like to play a game where I set a destination in my GPS for a road trip and see how many minutes I can knock the estimated arrival time. I beat the arrival time by almost an hour on the way to Vail, CO.

I like to prove the estimated time wrong. Its always a goal of mine

pretty much same. i got my license and then only drove regularly for about 6 months before i had to move back to nyc. never got used to it enough to become a relaxed and confident driver. 

so from that and 9 years of not driving at all, the thought of having to drive again is pretty scary. 

tbh i think it's a bit insane that i'm even legally still allowed to drive haha

If my dad is legally allowed to drive you are fine.

I'm comfortable on my bike and I drive that like a fucking moron.

yes! i'd be happy to live somewhere i could bike places. 

even with living somewhere i have to drive somewhat, i'd still feel like i needed another way to get around. have a couple things in walking distance or biking distance or something. i'm too much of a city girl to be okay with the idea of having to drive everywhere. 

or maybe i'll just get a vespa or something. 

even with living somewhere i have to drive somewhat, i'd still feel like i needed another way to get around. have a couple things in walking distance or biking distance or something. i'm too much of a city girl to be okay with the idea of having to drive everywhere. 

I don't do sports or anything so I go on long bike rides at night to get exercise.

you can bike in phoenix ;D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic