How's the weather in VA Matt? Looked like all the snow was gone from your pictures yesterday.

The snow has been gone and has stayed away for a while now. But it's been around 5-15° at night. During the day it's been 20-30°, not I clouding wind chill. It's super windy today. Probably under 15° factoring it in.

The remasters are well worth the money.

These will do for now. They're all VG+ and I'm not complaining for what I paid. I usually am not much for live albums but for the price I couldn't pass. They're dated today on the tags so I'm going to go check this evening to see if they have any more to put out.

The snow has been gone and has stayed away for a while now. But it's been around 5-15° at night. During the day it's been 20-30°, not I clouding wind chill. It's super windy today. Probably under 15° factoring it in.

Crazy you got all that snow and it went away so quick. Wish ours would too.

These will do for now. They're all VG+ and I'm not complaining for what I paid. I usually am not much for live albums but for the price I couldn't pass. They're dated today on the tags so I'm going to go check this evening to see if they have any more to put out.

I'm talking about the studio remasters.

I've been meaning to pick up the 90s RPs. How much better is it for the stuff that's readily available from the 70s and 80s?

The recent remasters sound sonically great, superior over their counterparts. Definitely worth it if you're a big Rush fan. If you're a casual Rush fan the older ones will do ya. You should listen to the HDTrack remasters of them. They're fucking incredible.

The recent remasters sound sonically great, superior over their counterparts. Definitely worth it if you're a big Rush fan. If you're a casual Rush fan the older ones will do ya. You should listen to the HDTrack remasters of them. They're fucking incredible.

I'll look for them. I am not a huge fan but I enjoy most of their material especially the pre-MP stuff,

Hey Finn, do you have any extra old game consoles lying around? I've kinda want to rebuy some shit. I will probably end up buying some flash carts or something, I kinda miss it. I can buy them off of you or trade you some records or something, whatever you'd rather.

EDIT

Hell, or do you know if they ever cracked the firmware on the Retron 5 to do ROMs? I really just care about being able to play stuff with original controllers, not collecting. I can only really afford one impractical hobby :P

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic