I'll pick them all up eventually, it's just been a lower priority with new releases, POs, and deals here taking precedent.

I tend to forget that I fall into a small group of people who actually value his music highly still lol. I think it's because I'm so disgusted at his recent work, so I am drowning myself in older stuff

I tend to forget that I fall into a small group of people who actually value his music highly still lol. I think it's because I'm so disgusted at his recent work, so I am drowning myself in older stuff

I haven't really explored past RHP. I think it's great music, it's just taken a lower priority because now that they are in print they should theoretically be around and other stuff will sell out. I also usually wait for GoHastings sales or the like to snag commonly in print titles and then buy a fuckton all at once for 30% or more off. Or I will go to Zia and use the 20% off coupons they liberally distribute if I have store credit because there isn't tax on credit

So you're not feeling the Bern, then? I kinda assumed you would be, actually.

I mean, he has some good ideas, but with the economy how it is right now and our national debt where it is I don't know how he could possibly get all the money he wants/needs to do a lot of his ideas.I dunno, I am no expert and honestly haven't done much research, it's just that nobody has really jumped out at me this year and the Republican side (and I lean that way on a number of issues) has been completely laughable. I honestly think that if Trump were to be elected we'd have WWIII or be damn near. With foreign relations how they are right now we would be totally fucked if someone as antagonistic as him was put in charge of fixing it.

Not that my opinion matters, I can't vote. Really, not that it even would if I could vote, AZ always goes Republican anyway.

I mean, he has some good ideas, but with the economy how it is right now and our national debt where it is I don't know how he could possibly get all the money he wants/needs to do a lot of his ideas.I dunno, I am no expert and honestly haven't done much research, it's just that nobody has really jumped out at me this year and the Republican side (and I lean that way on a number of issues) has been completely laughable. I honestly think that if Trump were to be elected we'd have WWIII or be damn near. With foreign relations how they are right now we would be totally fucked if someone as antagonistic as him was put in charge of fixing it.

Not that my opinion matters, I can't vote. Really, not that it even would if I could vote, AZ always goes Republican anyway.

That's the way I feel about Bernie. Great ideas but I feel like many would be lost in legislation

Where the money will come from: taxing the rich at a higher percentage and not wasting trillion dollars on things like prototype spy planes and shit that never get used.

I don't know why so many lower and middle class people don't seem to understand that raising taxes on the over wealthy will help everyone.

I read a quote somewhere years ago that poor Americans don't consider themselves poor, just not rich yet. The system is rigged against economic mobility, the majority of people have no way to ever pull themselves out of poverty.

Where the money will come from: taxing the rich at a higher percentage and not wasting trillion dollars on things like prototype spy planes and shit that never get used.

I don't know why so many lower and middle class people don't seem to understand that raising taxes on the over wealthy will help everyone.

I read a quote somewhere years ago that poor Americans don't consider themselves poor, just not rich yet. The system is rigged against economic mobility, the majority of people have no way to ever pull themselves out of poverty.

You can't really raise the percentage because on paper it's already really high, but they could cut some of the stupid tax breaks and fix loopholes. At the same time though, you can't raise it too much or shit will go bad. I also think that we really can't afford to cut the military with how unstable the world is. Regardless of how much of it goes unused, it keeps us relevant in the global military dick measuring contest. If we are seen as weak, I guarantee someone will try some shit. It's shitty, but with the mess that is geopolitics I really think military is not the place to cut funding

I think it would help, I just don't know that it would create enough extra income to do everything he wants.

The system is completely and totally rigged, I can 100% agree with you there.

I read a quote somewhere years ago that poor Americans don't consider themselves poor, just not rich yet.

I've heard this before as what is called the trapping of "The American Dream". People are convinced they can achieve the same wealth as those 1%, so they don't strive to rise above the poverty they live in because said "dream" will come true one day and the struggle won't be necessary...

I've heard this before as what is called the trapping of "The American Dream". People are convinced they can achieve the same wealth as those 1%, so they don't strive to rise above the poverty they live in because said "dream" will come true one day and the struggle won't be necessary...

"dream" as in win the lottery

If everyone who didn't vote because "there vote wouldn't matter" voted, the elections would end up completely different every time

Generally speaking, but I was more just making a general statement. I mean, look at this

ARIZONA VOTING HISTORY

Last 10 Elections         (winner.gif State voted with the overall winning candidate)

R 1980

R winner.gif1984

R winner.gif1988

R winner.gif1992

R 1996

D winner.gif2000

R winner.gif2004

R winner.gif2008

R 2012

Last time we voted for for a democrat was Bill Clinton, and <insert joke>

I get your point though

Generally speaking, but I was more just making a general statement. I mean, look at this

ARIZONA VOTING HISTORY

Last 10 Elections         (winner.gif State voted with the overall winning candidate)

R 1980

R winner.gif1984

R winner.gif1988

R winner.gif1992

R 1996

D winner.gif2000

R winner.gif2004

R winner.gif2008

R 2012

I get your point though

I knew exactly what you meant. But there are so many people who think that way. I'd be interested in seeing if you guys went Democrat if Trump was elected. Guess it depends how everyone feels about the border down there

"dream" as in win the lottery

You are correct sir! Any gas station you go to around here has a sign at the counter telling people not to stand at the counter and scratch off their tickets... I just don't see how people dump so much cash into that hole of a chance...

ARIZONA VOTING HISTORY

R 1980

R winner.gif1984

R winner.gif1988

R winner.gif1992

R 1996

D winner.gif2000

R winner.gif2004

R winner.gif2008

R 2012

I get your point though

either that didnt copy right or yall voted for gore (freudian slip?)

http://www.270towin.com/states/Arizona

either that didnt copy right or yall voted for gore (freudian slip?)

http://www.270towin.com/states/Arizona

Not to my knowledge

I knew exactly what you meant. But there are so many people who think that way. I'd be interested in seeing if you guys went Democrat if Trump was elected. Guess it depends how everyone feels about the border down there

BUILD THE DAMN FENCE AND KEEP THE MEXICANS OUT. KICK THEM ALL OUT. WE GON MAKE MERICA GREAT AGAIN. IT JUST GOT 10 FEET TALLER

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic