That Embrace record is one of my favorites

can't believe 6 years in record stores and no one has once mentioned that band to me, it took researching End Of A Year's band name origin to find out Ian had an album in between Minor Threat and Fugazi. It was brilliant, I felt robbed having not heard it but better late than never

I forgot what you wanted but thank fuck cause I am broke.

There were three 7s but I don't remember which in particular now. Two splits and the Dads Woman EP? I'd have to go back through and look. I am going to a record store to sell some stuff on Friday but will hit you up sooner if my Reddit thread moves anything else

can't believe 6 years in record stores and no one has once mentioned that band to me, it took researching End Of A Year's band name origin to find out Ian had an album in between Minor Threat and Fugazi. It was brilliant, I felt robbed having not heard it but better late than never

It might be my favorite Ian record. It is such a nakedly honest record.

There were three 7s but I don't remember which in particular now. Two splits and the Dads Woman EP? I'd have to go back through and look. I am going to a record store to sell some stuff on Friday but will hit you up sooner if my Reddit thread moves anything else

Mobo and the 4 way split with woman for $35 because I don't care nearly as much about those bands as I used to. I just had to look at my list like 5 times.

He does. I agree that his body of work is stellar, but that shows the high regard that I hold this record.

what's your favorite Fugazi record? I marathoned every release in the last 48 hours I feel like End Hits and Steady Diet Of Nothing were probably my favorite full lengths, and that seems to not be in line with popular opinion

Mobo and the 4 way split with woman for $35 because I don't care nearly as much about those bands as I used to. I just had to look at my list like 5 times.

Yeah, that's right. I knew there was one you were really hooking me up on but we had talked about a few pieces and stuff you ended up not actually having and it had been a while so I didn't remember specifically

Yeah, that's right. I knew there was one you were really hooking me up on but we had talked about a few pieces and stuff you ended up not actually having and it had been a while so I didn't remember specifically

I've been on a scary amount of autopilot lately so I had to go look, no worries!

what's your favorite Fugazi record? I marathoned every release in the last 48 hours I feel like End Hits and Steady Diet Of Nothing were probably my favorite full lengths, and that seems to not be in line with popular opinion

I like every damn thing Fugazi ever did, but force me to pick a favorite and it's Red Medicine every time.

Repeater for older era... End Hits for later era

solid choices, good to know I'm not alone on the End Hits love, I just rarely see it mentioned

I like every damn thing Fugazi ever did, but force me to pick a favorite and it's Red Medicine every time.

They were a great band, but I have to say this one probably grabbed me the least

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic