I keep holding back on buying it for ps4 because I maxed out every class when it first came out for PC/Mac. Burned me out a little bit I guess. Plus owning two copies of the same game...just can't do it.

I did it with the Tomb Raider reboot... beat it on 360 and PS3. I didn't own both at the same time, but rebought when I sold my 360 for a PS3. That was game was too good.

Tomb Raider is just a bit different then a RPG though...

I keep holding back on buying it for ps4 because I maxed out every class when it first came out for PC/Mac. Burned me out a little bit I guess. Plus owning two copies of the same game...just can't do it.

Only time I ever rebuy games is when a small studio I like releases something I want in two places (PC and handheld or something) or if some random Japanese game/LN I like is released and I want to support the publisher/help show there's a market for that kind of release.

I feel that. I had it for ps3 but then the ultimate evil edition came out and since then a bunch check of patches for new stuff. So it's definitely still holding up for me. Love dungeon crawlers. So many gear sets to get. So many builds. I've been playing the last few days and I'm already at paragon 85. Once I get a full gear set of green, and a gem that allows me to take a level restriction off a weapon I'm on to the next character for easy grinding.

Walked into a gas station in Tennessee and IMMEDIATELY some dude in overalls came up and wanted to talk about the pink/purple in my hair. He once saw someone with a mowhawk (he did not know the term) and wanted to tell me about it.

Haha, that is kinda awesome. At least he didn't act appalled and call you names and shit.

Found a mega rare blues record at a thrift store yesterday, the cover is pretty wrecked but the record is in ok shape (for an old blues record). Junior Wells "Hoodoo Man Blues" promotional copy. Has Buddy Guy but he is credited as "Friendly Chap". Nice little piece of music history for $2, cleaning it up and taking it for a spin

I somehow managed to cut the very bottom of my tongue, in the very back of my mouth. Now it feels like something is stuck there, and my mouth tastes like blood. No clue how I did it, unless part of the sandwich I just ate did it since it was pretty hard bread. Fucking annoying.

I ended up getting a S7 last night because I was eligible for an upgrade and my old phone quit working right. I decided to get a 200GB micro SD card for it and will just use it instead of my iPod. Does anyone have anot app they'd recommend in place of the Google Play one?

I don't have an android, so I'm not sure, but there is a huge thread on head-fi you can read through and form your own opinion.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/638387/best-android-music-player-app

The Anniversary's Your Majesty is a really good album. I've really only seen people talk about their first one, but I think I like the sound of the second more. 

Soooooooo are you sure you've done this before?

Haha, this. Transferring files takes forever. Did you get your 200gb card off slickdeals Rez? I saw a sandisk on sale for $80.

That is really bizarre Ashton. I bet your phone had a bad sd card slot, causing it to fry.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic