Without having listened, is it actually good? I mean, Buckethead had 118 albums last year alone, but I'm sure most of it is just him recording whatever comes out improv-style for 40 minutes with no concern for quality.

That depends on the listener. Noise is a tough nut to crack. To most, it's just that... noise... but to some, there's something there.

For them thus far, I would say they have 4 essential recordings and another 7 to 12 pretty good ones, but I only have heard about 60 releases.

Fucking android is really pissing me off. For some reason only one music app is detecting all of my music and I can't figure out why. I have tried five or so apps and most of them only pick up the same 1/8th of my library. More than anything pissing me off because I have no clue what's causing it and I won't let the fucking phone beat me.

Fucking android is really pissing me off. For some reason only one music app is detecting all of my music and I can't figure out why. I have tried five or so apps and most of them only pick up the same 1/8th of my library. More than anything pissing me off because I have no clue what's causing it and I won't let the fucking phone beat me.

Use the fucking default music playing app. They usually are the best. Download an eq settings app if you must but default music apps work best for me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic