Upvoted for the innuendo....

Home Depot near me has marble & granite flooring tiles, but they're only about 3/8" thick. Would it have the same isolating effect if I stacked like...three of the tiles together? 

What I would do, is like T was saying, go to a local marble / granite / stone cutting place and see if they have an scraps or samples laying around. A tile wouldn't really do it. You want a nice thick slab like what they use do to kitchen counters with. That's the good stuff.

I can see people not liking him, but I love his music. So good. Check out his new album Matt, it's different, and you may (or may not) like it. I got a link if you want it.

Could never get into IIOI. Just not my thing.

Me too but this album is different and I'm really digging it

I can see people not liking him, but I love his music. So good. Check out his new album Matt, it's different, and you may (or may not) like it. I got a link if you want it.

See my above post haha

Realllllly don't think you'll like the new IIOI, Matt..

But I hope I'm fucking wrong because its totally legit.

Same, it is definitely not his style at all, but it's certainly worth a listen.

Realllllly don't think you'll like the new IIOI, Matt..

But I hope I'm fucking wrong because its totally legit.

You know my tastes pretty well. I always find it odd you like that type of stuff honestly.

Oh, some girl texted me that she was stoked about seeing her favorite band live soon.

I asked her who, she said TWIAP and I laughed hysterically. She hasn't talked to me since.

Really dodged a bullet with that one.

Hey, we all like what we like, nothing we can do about it.

I did listen to Colors last night, and it was a lot better then their previous stuff, but still not a huge fan of the vocals sometimes. Going to give it a few more listen to really form a real opinion on it.

Hey, we all like what we like, nothing we can do about it.

I did listen to Colors last night, and it was a lot better then their previous stuff, but still not a huge fan of the vocals sometimes. Going to give it a few more listen to really form a real opinion on it.

They're up there with RHCP for me. There are just a few bands that I will use for profiling purposes and laugh in your face about if you like. They happen to be one of then. I'm usually all 'like what you like', 'no such thing as a guilty pleasure' type guy, but I couldn't help laugh. And I grew up on Green Day, so I've gotten talked to shit to A LOT in the last 20 years. If you can't take people laughing at you about shit, then you need some thicker skin. Haha.

I honestly think Colors will grow over time for you, and you'll like it.

Coma Ecliptic has the least heavy vocals on it cause it is more prog rock, rather than metal. Give that a try to compare, cause it is very different from typical BTBAM material.

Oh, I agree about that too. Don't take it personally when someone doesn't like what you like, make fun of them back if they make fun of your music. It's what makes life fun! To boring to just be like meh.

Okay, what the fuck. This is really making me angry. Matt, I used your BlackPlayer and it still won't detect all of my music. I moved over my AFI folder first because alphabet and it only picks up Sing the Sorrow (which is in WMA). All the other files are 320kbps MP3s and they aren't detected.

Blackplayer is sexy though

Okay, what the fuck. This is really making me angry. Matt, I used your BlackPlayer and it still won't detect all of my music. I moved over my AFI folder first because alphabet and it only picks up Sing the Sorrow (which is in WMA). All the other files are 320kbps MP3s and they aren't detected.

Blackplayer is sexy though

Have you tried formatting the card, and trying again? You should always format a card before using it. That might do it.

FAT32 that bitch, cause versatility. You can NTFS if you want as well, but might need an app to read that format type on your phone.

Does the SDCard have to be a certain format on Androids? I think they are exFAT by default.

the card comes formatted to that or that's what I should use for Android?

Have you tried formatting the card, and trying again? You should always format a card before using it. That might do it.

My phone tried to format it when I first inserted the card but I will try from my laptop

Maybe try to reformat it to NTFS? I just had to format mine to FAT32 for the Clip+, and unsurprisingly it is no longer possible to do in Windows. I had to use a 3rd party program to do it :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic