Nice. I can't wait for those pics. I should really start saving money too.

My Caspian from MS should be here soon, same with Appleseed Cast, and whenever you can ship that Te all my non-preorders will be here.

Yeah, I'll get the family pic in due time.

And your Té will be going out tomorrow, bud.

Still haven't heard back from the repair shop about my amp. I'm calling them Friday after class so it'll have to wait until next PO trip

No worries. Just wanted to check. The post is less than ten minutes from my house, so no big deal.

I guess that answers my questions above.

Haha. <3

This Bossk album is fantastic. The vox are a slightly harsher than I am used to, but not that bad.

I remember ordering the Bossk record. I remember then typing it into my incoming list. When it never showed up and I checked my bank and realized I never paid for it...I don't know what the fuck happened with it. Anyone have a digital copy of this floating around?

I remember ordering the Bossk record. I remember then typing it into my incoming list. When it never showed up and I checked my bank and realized I never paid for it...I don't know what the fuck happened with it. Anyone have a digital copy of this floating around?

I can up it for you, but I feel Matt probably has a high quality one ready and waiting. I'll be home in about an hour, if you haven't got a dl by then, message me.

So there's a lot behind our building that we aren't technically supposed to park in but me, my girlfriend, and someone elsefrom the building have been parking there without incident for months. Three people moved into the bottom apartment a month ago and ruined it for everyone. They would park all of their cars like complete shitheads and without any consideration for the 7ish cars that are allowed to park there. They would have tons of guests who would also park like pieces of shit. So thanks to their inconsiderate and entitled asses we all have to park on the street now.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxTkVbAmS8__Y2FsWXdielVhUmc

So there's a lot behind our building that we aren't technically supposed to park in but me, my girlfriend, and someone elsefrom the building have been parking there without incident for months. Three people moved into the bottom apartment a month ago and ruined it for everyone. They would park all of their cars like complete shitheads and without any consideration for the 7ish cars that are allowed to park there. They would have tons of guests who would also park like pieces of shit. So thanks to their inconsiderate and entitled asses we all have to park on the street now.

Shitty. I hate parking on the road, and it's got to be worse in an apartment.

Dr's appointment set for Monday. Hopefully it does not get worse before then. Sunday is my nephew's first birthday, so I don't want to miss that because that little kid loves the hell out of me for some reason (I'm not a kid person, but he latches to me for some reason).

It's possible, just weird it's on the side and flank like that. Anything is possible with my IBS.

I need to get my nephew a gift, what the hell do I get a 1 year old who already has a ton of hand me down stuff from his brother?

It's possible, just weird it's on the side and flank like that. Anything is possible with my IBS.

I need to get my nephew a gift, what the hell do I get a 1 year old who already has a ton of hand me down stuff from his brother?

or a 529 Kids College Fund. nm. thats a monthly payment. no one likes kids that much.

seems lame now but man i wish i had that.

Get him nothing: teach him disappointment early.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic