Yeah, that new variant isn't as good as the lgbt splatter. Disappoint him with Nothing!

Hahaha, nice. I agree though, I'm not digging the new variant much, but I do hate splatter.

I was at my parents the other day watching some show on burgers, and some place in NYC sells Kobe burgers for like $60. They are fucking huge and looked awesome, but fuck that shit. I know it's expensive, since it's imported, but you're crazy to pay that much for a burger.

I was at my parents the other day watching some show on burgers, and some place in NYC sells Kobe burgers for like $60. They are fucking huge and looked awesome, but fuck that shit. I know it's expensive, since it's imported, but you're crazy to pay that much for a burger.

I've never had *true* kobe beef before. But at my meat shop we get an Americanized version of kobe from Snake River Farms in Boise, ID. All we carry is top sirloin (due to it being the most affordable at $17.99/lb). I tend to grab them when we price reduce them to around $10/lb and they are pretty fucking tasty. And I'm normal not a huge top sirloin fan. Butttttt, I could talk meat all day.

I imagine true Kobe beef is crazy expensive, with how they raise the cows and making sure it is still good from Japan to here. Isn't there another crazy kind of beef from Japan, wagyu or something?

I imagine true Kobe beef is crazy expensive, with how they raise the cows and making sure it is still good from Japan to here. Isn't there another crazy kind of beef from Japan, wagyu or something?

Kobe is a type of Wagyu (Japanese for cow). It's [Kobe] named after the region, like Champagne.

Kobe is a type of Wagyu (Japanese for cow). It's [Kobe] named after the region, like Champagne.

Ah, that was it. I knew it was something along those lines. I just don't know my meat.

Pretty sure you can't get real Kobe Beef in the US since we can't import beef from Japan.

There's Kobe-style in America. It's a scam. We can import Kobe from Japan, but like I said, it's a waste of money. I don't know why people don't buy good dry aged American beef. It's fucking fantastic. Guess Kobe is just another fade I guess.

If you guys ever get to try dry aged ham, do it. It's fucking fantastic. There are a few different kinds. My favorite is the Kentucky style.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic