2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Good luck, bud. Just don't be a floor employee. They are the most useless fucks. Especially when you are knowledgeable, but just need to ask them about stock, they ignore the fuck out of you. Their customer service desk is the best though.

Aiming for customer service or Geek Squad or something similar. Been really into computers for a while and think I'd probably do alright with it.

9 minutes ago, deer said:

Oh man, I have my first ever job interview tomorrow at Best Buy. I'm self-employed via design contracting right now but that doesn't pay enough so I'm tryin to get a part time job on the side. Hoping it goes well.

Also, the new Radiohead is pretty decent. Never was a huge fan, but I'm into it.

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Not at all. What date would you go to if you went?

Looks like it's May 31st. I'll PM you my cell number later and you can text me if they have some or something and I'll decide from then. If it'd interfere with your Modern Baseball moshpit though don't worry. Fucking tour lathe when I went to see SA/mwY I was moshing the fuck out of CFUTF songs and just stuck my arm straight above my head with the lathe in a death grip so it didn't get smashed. I'm 6ft tall so almost nobody was accidentally hitting it.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Looks like it's May 31st. I'll PM you my cell number later and you can text me if they have some or something and I'll decide from then. If it'd interfere with your Modern Baseball moshpit though don't worry. Fucking tour lathe when I went to see SA/mwY I was moshing the fuck out of CFUTF songs and just stuck my arm straight above my head with the lathe in a death grip so it didn't get smashed. I'm 6ft tall so almost nobody was accidentally hitting it.

bby Blade sold me a 7" they did with THAW and that's the only record of theirs I own which is weird.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

bby Blade sold me a 7" they did with THAW and that's the only record of theirs I own which is weird.

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

@Issei Hyoudou quit double posting and quoting yourself, you little shit. <3

<3

shitposting all the way to the top.

For the record though I am not doing it because I care about post count it's just quicker for me to double post if I wanted to add something than go back and edit it in.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic