4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

If you can ever avoid installing an over the range microwave, do it. That fucker too me four hours to install.

I helped my dad do it once, it is a pain in the ass. His microwave broke like a year and a half later too because of the heat from the stove, even with the heat guard you put under the microwave.

Just now, The Butcha said:

My Nothing record is out for delivery.  3 days early. So happy. And my one day weekend starts in about 2 hours!

I love Relapse for sending shit out early. Tour copy is on the way. I'll be sure to send a photo.

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

@Dave Grohl @The Butcha @KingTacoMunster

I'll spin it after I get home from work

Bitchin. 

4 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

My Nothing record is out for delivery.  3 days early. So happy. And my one day weekend starts in about 2 hours!

In the middle of my one day weekend. Been cleaning for a few solid hours, still got a few more ahead of me.

I don't have Colors but I can spin S/T and Silent Circus. I'd spin Tertia and YATC but still no word from MS. I'll give it a solid month before I shoot a polite and understanding email.

28 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

ITS MATTS BDAY EVERYONE LISTEN TO COLORS 

23 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

In the middle of my one day weekend. Been cleaning for a few solid hours, still got a few more ahead of me.

I don't have Colors but I can spin S/T and Silent Circus. I'd spin Tertia and YATC but still no word from MS. I'll give it a solid month before I shoot a polite and understanding email.

Yeah, I'm waiting on my test press. I might shoot them an email asking only cause I want to make sure it arrives before I move at the end of the month. I can mention your order while I'm at it if you want just to see what's going on. They love me after all. 

11 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Yeah, I'm waiting on my test press. I might shoot them an email asking only cause I want to make sure it arrives before I move at the end of the month. I can mention your order while I'm at it if you want just to see what's going on. They love me after all. 

I'd appreciate that. Ordered 3 weeks ago, but I get that its just 2 people and sometimes things take time. I just don't want want my order to slip through the cracks because I really want the gold/black and coke bottle copies, but I ordered the bundle so its "whatever the most limited variant we have at the time"

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'd appreciate that. Ordered 3 weeks ago, but I get that its just 2 people and sometimes things take time. I just don't want want my order to slip through the cracks because I really want the gold/black and coke bottle copies, but I ordered the bundle so its "whatever the most limited variant we have at the time"

Yeah, that's a little long, even for them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic