14 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

$15 is still too much for any radiohead...;)

Fuck you and your opinions. All of em <3

12 minutes ago, texan4life said:

the new modern baseball is so good

I like Sports but haven't cared enough to check it out yet. I'd go see the live show if they had Sports RPs

9 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Fuck OK Computer. Only Radiohead album I own is In Rainbows because my ex swiped a copy for me from Starbucks when she worked there. I do like it a lot though.

I'd buy The Bends if it was like $10

I haven't explored much outside OKC until recently but I love OKC.

16 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Also, my son now loves Radiohead.

You win a parenting award

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

All I need is the bass line to Paranoid Android. The rest I don't give a fuck about. 

such an epic track

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Gamestop is the fucking worst. My lady bought me a digital copy of Uncharted 4. I always want the physical copy just in case, so she calls to cancel. They say they can't cause it said so. Must have been fine print. Anyways, not only that but they say can only change it to gamestop credit. Morons. Then it's going to take 24-48 hours to do so, and only cause it needs manager approval. Seriously? Fuck them. This was a birthday present or else I would have warned her how shitty Gamestop is. I told her to call her bank and do a charge back. Not giving Gamestop any of her money. Fuck. Them. If this happened through Best Buy they would be like "OK, it'll be on your card in a day or so" and it would take 2 minutes to complete the process. Best Buy floor employees might be retarded, but their customer service is great. Either way, I'm getting this shit tomorrow. It comes out tomorrow on my birthday and I've been waiting years for this. You aren't stopping me from playing Gamestop. You're a bunch of fucks. 

End rant. 

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Gamestop. I hate them so much for a number of reasons after collecting. Mostly the fact that they are so shitty to packaging and I am still mad about them throwing away DS cases.

Remember that dumbass project I was talking about a few months back that had no guidelines and no required end product? I have to give a presentation on my project tomorrow. I will be playing clips of songs for part of it and am trying to decide what crazy screamy shit I am going to include to freak people out. Going to jump from Sonic Youth EVOL to either Death, Pig Destroyer, or Dillinger

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Remember that dumbass project I was talking about a few months back that had no guidelines and no required end product? I have to give a presentation on my project tomorrow. I will be playing clips of songs for part of it and am trying to decide what crazy screamy shit I am going to include to freak people out. Going to jump from Sonic Youth EVOL to either Death, Pig Destroyer, or Dillinger

Play some Diamanda Galas to really freak people out.

Just now, Issei Hyoudou said:

I'm leaning Death or DEP just because I have to stick the album cover up there too and Pig Destroyer might get me an express ticket to a long discussion with the administration.

FUCK I KNOW WHAT I WILL DO. It's part of the stupid fucking jeezuz class so I will play Gorgoroth so everyone can unknowingly be satanic with me

12 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Play some Diamanda Galas to really freak people out.

THIS, her vocal range is 3.5 octaves I believe and she is weird as fuck

Also Loveless and Souvlaki are the 2 best shoegaze records IMO. Radiohead is a decent band, I enjoy In Rainbows, Kid A and OKC. Amnesiac is alright, nothing else is worth hearing to me (haven't heard more than 2 songs off the new one so no opinion)

5 minutes ago, deer said:

Oh man, I have my first ever job interview tomorrow at Best Buy. I'm self-employed via design contracting right now but that doesn't pay enough so I'm tryin to get a part time job on the side. Hoping it goes well.

Also, the new Radiohead is pretty decent. Never was a huge fan, but I'm into it.

Good luck, bud. Just don't be a floor employee. They are the most useless fucks. Especially when you are knowledgeable, but just need to ask them about stock, they ignore the fuck out of you. Their customer service desk is the best though.

I have a bunch of great interview advice if you want to PM me. I've never been turned down for a job. I've gotten so good at it cause I move a lot so it's been great practice. 

5 minutes ago, deer said:

Oh man, I have my first ever job interview tomorrow at Best Buy. I'm self-employed via design contracting right now but that doesn't pay enough so I'm tryin to get a part time job on the side. Hoping it goes well.

Also, the new Radiohead is pretty decent. Never was a huge fan, but I'm into it.

Good Luck!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic