Morning all. Feel better T. Hey @KingTacoMunster, looks like "Record Collector" made his way back to be the boil on our asses for a minute again. This guy should pick an appropriate name for his profile like Typical millennial or Asshole and just cut to the chase...

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

my computer keeps randomly crashing, and giving me some 0x100000000 error and the only fixes ive seen cost money which is bullshit, this thing is like 2 or 3 months old anyone have any tips?

2-3 months old? It should still be under manufacturer's warranty. Unless you built it yourself in which case *shrug emoticon* because I'm shit with computers.

8 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

my computer keeps randomly crashing, and giving me some 0x100000000 error and the only fixes ive seen cost money which is bullshit, this thing is like 2 or 3 months old anyone have any tips?

When I first upgraded to Windows 10 I kept getting graphics driver freezes and would have to restart my machine every time, but when I changed from 32 bit to 64 all of that stopped. Could be a number of things honestly :( 

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

2-3 months old? It should still be under manufacturer's warranty. Unless you built it yourself in which case *shrug emoticon* because I'm shit with computers.

I'm sure it is but im moving within the next 2 weeks and im sure id have to send it in or get a fresh one (which is fine cause I don't have many personal files or anything yet) it just seems like a bad time to try to exchange it. So I'm hoping for a simpler fix, I might just wipe and reinstall everything, it seems like key program files are missing

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

When I first upgraded to Windows 10 I kept getting graphics driver freezes and would have to restart my machine every time, but when I changed from 32 bit to 64 all of that stopped. Could be a number of things honestly :( 

Yeah, Windows 10 completely fucked our graphics card. We had to do a clean install of Windows 7 and then do a bunch of back end shit to make sure Windows can't update itself.

By "we" I mean my girlfriend worked on it for days doing a bunch of complicated shit while I got high and said stuff like "Ugh, that's so stupid. What were they thinking?!" and "Man, fuck Bill Gates"

Yeah, Windows 10 completely fucked our graphics card. We had to do a clean install of Windows 7 and then do a bunch of back end shit to make sure Windows can't update itself.

By "we" I mean my girlfriend worked on it for days doing a bunch of complicated shit while I got high and said stuff like "Ugh, that's so stupid. What were they thinking?!" and "Man, fuck Bill Gates"

I liked it when I first updated, but then it started freezing and the screen would turn purple, so I would have to hard reset it every time. But once I did a clean install of 10 64 bit , luckily I haven't had that issue once. Other than that little fiasco, I like it pretty well honestly

I liked it when I first updated, but then it started freezing and the screen would turn purple, so I would have to hard reset it every time. But once I did a clean install of 10 64 bit , luckily I haven't had that issue once. Other than that little fiasco, I like it pretty well honestly

I should demand a raise after that call. I just got a store online that has been offline for 3 days. Yesterday a tech from a wiring vendor we use spend 8 hours there (at $100's/hr) and couldn't get them online, and made things worse. I saved the company another expensive day of sending a tech out.

I should demand a raise after that call. I just got a store online that has been offline for 3 days. Yesterday a tech from a wiring vendor we use spend 8 hours there (at $100's/hr) and couldn't get them online, and made things worse. I saved the company another expensive day of sending a tech out.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

2 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

0x100000000 errors are usually bad/corrupt files. If you have nothing to save, or have saved everything you have already wipe it and do a completely fresh install of the OS.

Ask me later when I get home and I can help. Like Kevin said, you're still under warranty, and like T3 said, that's for sure a software error code. I can mail you my Win7 install disc if you need to borrow it.

5 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

0x100000000 errors are usually bad/corrupt files. If you have nothing to save, or have saved everything you have already wipe it and do a completely fresh install of the OS.

done thanks took a couple hours but hopefully it will be smooth sailings

Fuck Tmoblile on the real.

Okay pause. this shit is ridiculous. The fact that I walked into an At&t today and asked for the Iphone 7 jokingly and the dude was ready to help me out and said they have it in stock is ridiculous. You know what else is stupid, the fact that I can go to Best Buy or any third party right now and pickup the Iphone 7 which most have in stock but the fact that I called 20+ Tmobile's yesterday and not one had it in stock is crazy. And it's annoying as fuck becuase everyone has it expect Tmobile and yeah I could go to apple and buy the phone right now but I'd rather stretch it out rather than pay it all up front.

Like the phone is there at best buy, target other electronic stores but you can't only go to Tmoblie if you'd like to have it added onto your bill for 20-something more over some months. Yet you can do this adding onto you bill for any other carrier at third party places. Seriously fuck Tmobile

Yeah I know this is petty but I needed my soapbox

21 minutes ago, Green Tea Papi said:

Okay pause. this shit is ridiculous. The fact that I walked into an At&t today and asked for the Iphone 7 jokingly and the dude was ready to help me out and said they have it in stock is ridiculous. You know what else is stupid, the fact that I can go to Best Buy or any third party right now and pickup the Iphone 7 which most have in stock but the fact that I called 20+ Tmobile's yesterday and not one had it in stock is crazy. And it's annoying as fuck becuase everyone has it expect Tmobile and yeah I could go to apple and buy the phone right now but I'd rather stretch it out rather than pay it all up front.

Like the phone is there at best buy, target other electronic stores but you can't only go to Tmoblie if you'd like to have it added onto your bill for 20-something more over some months. Yet you can do this adding onto you bill for any other carrier at third party places. Seriously fuck Tmobile

"Fuck T-Mobile for having low supply of a popular phone on launch day that I could have preordered, but didn't."

21 minutes ago, Green Tea Papi said:

"Fuck T-Mobile for having low supply of a popular phone on launch day that I could have preordered, but didn't."

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

done thanks took a couple hours but hopefully it will be smooth sailings

No problem, hopefully it worked out for you. Usually it's a bad driver and can be a pain to find out which without downloading a ton of questionable software that will ask for your money to find it.

26 minutes ago, Green Tea Papi said:

except

also:

Image result for cry .gif

17 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Dude. I know it's upsetting you and all and I can kinda sorta understand, but if that's not some next level millennial first world problems bullshit, I don't know what is. 

Life is going to chew you up alive and spit you out. If it hasn't happened already. 

Right?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic