Orchid - Chaos Is Me (Lavendar)

Give - Singles Going Confetti (Clear)

Give - Sonic Bloom (Gold)

Struggle - 7"

Struggle - 12"

Fucked Up/Haymaker Split 7" (Green)

Fucked Up - Police 7"

Fucked Up- Dangerous Fumes 7"

Spitboy - Rasana 7" (Scene Support Edition 83/150)

Also got around to getting the Anniversary "Designing A Nervous Breakdown" (/300 red reissue). Also been getting some great free and cheap records from work, the record gods have been good to me. @GHOSTDRONES thanks for the Give rec, I'm hooked and going to order Electric Flower Cult/Circus when I get paid

Edited by NapalmBrain

12 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

morning all...ready for the weekend

Same. My stomach has been messed up since yesterday, so it's been annoying. I think the flu made my IBS flair up.

I took some pepto-bismal tablets before bed, and woke up with a black tongue.I was freaking out at first, then remembered pepto can do that. Thankfully most of the black residue came off when I brushed my teeth.

Edited by Thomas³

It's kinda funny there is that corner ding topic today. I ordered something off discogs 2 weeks ago, and it still has not shipped. I messaged the seller today and they said it had a corner ding, so they ordered another from a supplier that should show up to them Monday. I told them it does not bother me, but they'd rather send me the other one.

4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It's kinda funny there is that corner ding topic today. I ordered something off discogs 2 weeks ago, and it still has not shipped. I messaged the seller today and they said it had a corner ding, so they ordered another from a supplier that should show up to them Monday. I told them it does not bother me, but they'd rather send me the other one.

that is kind of annoying, id rather have the dinged record quicker haha.

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Same. My stomach has been messed up since yesterday, so it's been annoying. I think the flu made my IBS flair up.

I took some pepto-bismal tablets before bed, and woke up with a black tongue.I was freaking out at first, then remembered pepto can do that. Thankfully most of the black residue came off when I brushed my teeth.

hope you start feeling better soon T

5 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

hope you start feeling better soon T

Thank you sir. The pepto is keeping my stomach at bay, so work is not as bad as I thought it'd be. I plan on listening to your record tonight to see if they improved, and I'll send them back tomorrow. Hopefully they do, because I don't have a vacuum anymore for a second clean, since the flooded basement destroyed mine :(. Burnt the motor out, even though it is supposed to be able to get wet. Need to find another cheap one, since I have a few new records that need a good clean.

Edited by Thomas³

Booked some tattoo time with my artist in Orlando for the end of March. Finally going to put some more time into my arms after an almost 3 year hiatus on them. Then swinging on over to New Orleans to see friends and family for a week. Super stoked. I also need to come up with 2-3 grand in the next month and a half.

26 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Booked some tattoo time with my artist in Orlando for the end of March. Finally going to put some more time into my arms after an almost 3 year hiatus on them. Then swinging on over to New Orleans to see friends and family for a week. Super stoked. I also need to come up with 2-3 grand in the next month and a half.

A lot of travel money there, but totally worth it.

Get your taxes done ASAP. The return should help a lot.

Edited by Thomas³

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

A lot of travel money there, but totally worth it.

Get your taxes done ASAP. The return should help a lot.

Yeah it is. Probably around $1300 just in tattoo time. I have 2 days in a row booked and I'll probably sit 6-8 hours each day. So it adds up. Unfortunately I usually only get around $500 back every year but that's definitely going towards it. That'll take care of my flights at least. 

11 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Holy shit Brian, that's some expensive tattoo time. It makes me not/and want to look forward to when I finally start on mine.

The guy I go to in Orlando is $180 an hour. Luckily he only charges me $100 an hour. With the amount of hours we've put into both of my arms so far plus travel costs over the years and hotel costs. Probably around 10k on my arms. We've also been working on them since I've been like 19. Art is pricey!

5 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Man, I get way to tired of sitting to do that long of a session!

Dude it sucks. I've just always gone so far to see this guy that I have to sit as long as possible. I usually tap out around 5 hours on the second day. I used to have a semi easy 10 hour drive to see him when I lived in Nola. But now I really have to make it worth it and try and put in two 8 hour days :(

Edited by The Butcha

33 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Dude it sucks. I've just always gone so far to see this guy that I have to sit as long as possible. I usually tap out around 5 hours on the second day. I used to have a semi easy 10 hour drive to see him when I lived in Nola. But now I really have to make it worth it and try and put in two 8 hour days :(

Oh yeah, makes total sense why you're doing such long sessions.  Just glad it's you and not me :)

19 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Had a great mail week, got my ebullition order:

Orchid - Chaos Is Me (Lavendar)

Give - Singles Going Confetti (Clear)

Give - Sonic Bloom (Gold)

Struggle - 7"

Struggle - 12"

Fucked Up/Haymaker Split 7" (Green)

Fucked Up - Police 7"

Fucked Up- Dangerous Fumes 7"

Spitboy - Rasana 7" (Scene Support Edition 83/150)

Also got around to getting the Anniversary "Designing A Nervous Breakdown" (/300 red reissue). Also been getting some great free and cheap records from work, the record gods have been good to me. @GHOSTDRONES thanks for the Give rec, I'm hooked and going to order Electric Flower Cult/Circus when I get paid

Love Give... glad you enjoy it.

7 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

No, I nearly did but got pulled into a meeting and missed it. 

I bought some first press mono from eBay. Got a good deal on BB, 1 and 2 and After Math. Already own several but these are in really good shape. 

nice love the stones, I have recently got clean original pressings of exile on main st (no post cards but it's almost NM) and Sticky Fingers with the zipper cover (edit: this is the 74 pressing with the zipper cover) and black & blue

Edited by NapalmBrain

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic