That is seriously bizarre....if you live in say Kansas. This is NYC. There are creeepy as shit oddballs walking all over the place. Near my office there is a guy who walks around everyday with a cat on his head. I'd take a photo but if you don't pay him for a photo he gets aggressive. 

Plus, is this buy any scarier looking/acting than say Teddyboygreg? 

That is seriously bizarre....if you live in say Kansas. This is NYC. There are creeepy as shit oddballs walking all over the place. Near my office there is a guy who walks around everyday with a cat on his head. I'd take a photo but if you don't pay him for a photo he gets aggressive. 

I'll paypal you $1 to see that picture! Preferable with a personal dedication!

1.) i am so happy I do not live on Staten Island

2.) my mom had a dream last night that she and my sister were pregnant and that I had a boyfriend. My only reaction was "ew."

3.) a lady spilled milk all over the counter and was freaking out about how she is such a klutz. I reassured her that I trip over air and she's not alone. Before she left, she told my boss that I'm an absolute sweetheart.

4.) another lady just called to ask about our juices and after everything I said, she responded "BUT IS IT ORGANIC?"

I also want to say that I can not afford Obamacare and I swear if I get a fine for not signing up, I'm going to kick someone.

This act is a joke.

I can pay $190 a month for health insurance, yayy! Oh, wait, I will have a $7,000.00 deductible that I need to pay out of pocket/upfront before I can actually use my health insurance. Good thing the average middle class person just have the laying around.

I am paying the fine, I don't see the need to pay almost $200 for a card that I can't actually use.

This act is a joke.

I can pay $190 a month for health insurance, yayy! Oh, wait, I will have a $7,000.00 deductible that I need to pay out of pocket/upfront before I can actually use my health insurance. Good thing the average middle class person just have the laying around.

I am paying the fine, I don't see the need to pay almost $200 for a card that I can't actually use.

It's not the act, it's the insurance companies being given the time (howww many times did the republicans try to block this law?) to restructure their plans before the law was finally passed.  These deductibles always existed, but now they are being implemented at a higher rate through loopholes that they had the time to find before the act was written to law.

This act is a joke.

don't want to hear any whining when you get into a car accident and wind up with $200k in hospital bills.

edit: sorry if that seems insensitive, but it irks me when people whine about ACA. it's going to do so much good for so many people, and it's not just about your ability to purchase health insurance through the marketplace.

I am always amazed/amuzed at how many people are mad about the ACA. Did you honestly think our government was going to get it right on the first try?

Give it 5-10 years, then start the actual complaining.

BIRTH CONTROL IS FREE NOW.

THERE IS NO MAXIMUM LIMIT OF COVERAGE.

PREEXISTING CONDITIONS DO NOT MATTER.

Jason don't you understand that if ACA didn't exist, and you wanted coverage, the insurance companies would refuse to cover you because of your preexisting condition?  My insurance lapsed in December.  It it weren't for ACA, I would be uncovered right now because of a blood disorder I was diagnosed with in 2005 and because of my thyroid disease.  I would be royally fucked.  So would you.

Let me be clear and state that I'm not mad at the government and I do believe that ACA could do a lot of good.

However, being fined because I don't make enough money is really low. I was excited that I might be able to afford health care because my family was taken off welfare a few years back and we haven't been able to find a a provider we can afford.

It's the same for my mom, we're a hardworking family but we can barely afford rent some months.

Obviously there are quirks that need to be fixed, but having them worked out at my expense financially bloooooows.

Let me be clear and state that I'm not mad at the government and I do believe that ACA could do a lot of good.

However, being fined because I don't make enough money is really low. I was excited that I might be able to afford health care because my family was taken off welfare a few years back and we haven't been able to find a a provider we can afford.

It's the same for my mom, we're a hardworking family but we can barely afford rent some months.

Obviously there are quirks that need to be fixed, but having them worked out at my expense financially bloooooows.

just texted you this, but have you looked into medicaid?

I thought that was going to be the case for me too. I looked into it a bit further and found that I actually am exempt from the fine because I fit in the gap where I don't make enough and make too much at the same time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic