I actually love math. I hate it when attorneys say that our profession is known to be terrible at math.

For you math nerds, there's this site called brilliance for recreational math problems. Kind of like lumosity of the math world.

And that said, I still don't get that stupid chocolate thing. All I know is after looking at that several times, I have most definitely had too much coffee today. Eep

Faux reel dough Jimmy. 

In what ways will my life improve if I be the best math I can be?

That's up to you to decide.

For me, I went from making less than ~$20k /yr (full-time) to making ~66k /yr (also full time), so yeah. I also understand and appreciate science and the universe in general that much more now that I have at least some understanding of how it actually works. B)

Like, I feel anyone should be able to see this and at least partially get it:

math-is-fun_zps0697688a.jpg

he'll never be jimmy to me again. puddin' for ever.

:D

And that said, I still don't get that stupid chocolate thing. All I know is after looking at that several times, I have most definitely had too much coffee today. Eep

If you watch the piece that gets put on the right side, you can see how the bottom actually "grows". Basically, the animation hides the fact that they make the moving pieces bigger, hence the extra piece. ;)

Stopped and picked up a couple of slices of pizza on my way home from some errands and saw one of the most amazing things ever.

There was a Future Business Leaders of America convention across the road from the pizza place.  So there was a ton of high school girls in clothing that sure didn't appear to be age appropriate.  As I'm getting into my car I see a guy on his phone walking towards me with his head completely turned around looking at some girl.  He continues looking and starts to veer off toward the road and manages to not see the curb and falls off that and ends up throwing his phone into the road when he falls.  His phone then gets  run over as this is a super busy road.

Made my day. 

But on topic fuck maths.  math should not have letters.  Math is numbers not letters.  I'm good with math through Trig or so but when we start gettting into stuff like JamestheScumBag posted I just  want to murder everything. 

At work it is fun seeing the scratch pads that have stuff like 250 x 4 = 1000 written on it.

what kind did you get shleby, we need deets

It was buy 1 get 1 free so I got the Peanut Butter Fudge core to try out with my other three normies: New York Super Fudge Chunk, Everything But the..., and Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.

oh so you have one of thoooooose metabolisms!

Honestly I don't know. I don't weigh much and I pig out, but I only eat like once a day.

What movie?

Amber Alert. It was filmed like a documentary and the filming style/actors were great. However the characters and the non stop screaming at each other was horrible. By the end, I honestly wanted to vomit which I feel is what they were going for. I would not recommend it. 

Stopped and picked up a couple of slices of pizza on my way home from some errands and saw one of the most amazing things ever.

There was a Future Business Leaders of America convention across the road from the pizza place.  So there was a ton of high school girls in clothing that sure didn't appear to be age appropriate.  As I'm getting into my car I see a guy on his phone walking towards me with his head completely turned around looking at some girl.  He continues looking and starts to veer off toward the road and manages to not see the curb and falls off that and ends up throwing his phone into the road when he falls.  His phone then gets  run over as this is a super busy road.

Made my day. 

KARMA! 

Just bought 4 pints of ben & jerry's. I will eat them all today.

Proud of you for buying food, not proud of you for buying a lot of expensive ice cream as opposed to real food.

oh so you have one of thoooooose metabolisms!

No, he just doesn't eat. Like, ever.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic