Can't say I've ever tried that, but it sounds great! 

I've sauteed homemade sweet potato gnocchi before with sage and brown butter, and that was pretty killer during the winter.

It's really damn good, and super simple. It's an italian staple. Boil some pasta to your liking, and then saute some olive oil (of your choice) in a frying pan and add what spices you want. I use black pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic, then whan the oil cools down a bit I toss in either Italian spices or fresh parsley if I have it. Drain pasta, and toss in oil and enjoy.

Edit: Be careful not to burn the garlic, since it gets really bitter when burnt.

sweet potato gnocchi sounds amazing, I used to get this great gnocchi in a gorgonzola alfredo back in California, Colorado has terrible food for the most part

It's incredibly easy to make, and freezing allows for saving a big batch!

I think it's a theme that the mid-country square states seem to have bad food; finding decent produce is a joke around these parts

Burnt garlic is the worst.

Yup. I got distracted last night when making it, and burnt the shit out of the first batch. My house smells like burnt garlic now :(.

I tossed it, and made a second with no distractions. So good.

Sounds delicious.

EDit: I wonder if I have a different mail carrier today. I have not gotten the email that says they picked up the packages I left out, and normally I get it around 11am. Hmm...

Thank you sir! I hope it speeds up as well. It's either too busy or too slow for me here anymore, no happy medium.

Edit: Oh, for some reason that reminded me I get to leave 10 minutes early because I stayed over the other night!

Just walked out of my job after telling the owner he needs to stick to shit he is good at.

Be fun to see if I still have a job Monday!

Nice! I dream of walking out daily, but can't without another job lined up.

It's really damn good, and super simple. It's an italian staple. Boil some pasta to your liking, and then saute some olive oil (of your choice) in a frying pan and add what spices you want. I use black pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic, then whan the oil cools down a bit I toss in either Italian spices or fresh parsley if I have it. Drain pasta, and toss in oil and enjoy.

Edit: Be careful not to burn the garlic, since it gets really bitter when burnt.

if you get that alt brand new track will you pls send it to me?

Of course Ashton!

Did you get your tape already? I have the digital download on my google drive if you want them now. (sans alt take)

thanks!

i have no idea. i get all my mail delivered to my parents house ever since i had stuff stolen and lost last year. i'm going there tomorrow so i hope its there by then

Can someone come drive me home? I'm too full to drive...was worth it to break bread with Jason though

Dude I'm stuffed as a tick, and then had to go shop for $130 worth of groceries... thankfully I had help lol

I'm jealous I want to have tacos with you guys, but not as much as I want to not go to South Carolina

Yea, residing in SC is the top cause of death among us living here... 

thanks!

i have no idea. i get all my mail delivered to my parents house ever since i had stuff stolen and lost last year. i'm going there tomorrow so i hope its there by then

That's super shitty. Let me know if you can't wait and want the download now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic