Free Record? Yup. (VCAA #1)

blanchardoswald

Looks like I work until 4ish PST, so I'll set the matchups and hopefully get round two in when I get home, but I'm going Christmas shopping with some friends. We all made the horrible decision to leave our shopping for our wives/girlfriends until the last minute, so were going on a man date to the mall. Shits gunna get weird.

Because of this thread being so awesome, I decided I'm going to do a giveaway of my own. In honor of the next royal rumble, that is going to happen in exactly 37 days, the first 30 people (being that there is only 30 contestants in a royal rumbe) to message me will get a random wrestler to be there "sponsor" per say. If you are familiar with royal rumbles you will know how it works. If your "sponsor" is throw out of the ring, then you don't win the free record. Sounds easy right? I'll start a new thread for this tonight. After the thread starts, the first 30 people to message me will get in the contest. Give me some feedback on this! Oh and by the way, Kyle6789, 1!   2!   3!  Ding! Ding! Ding! Second round here I come!

Because of this thread being so awesome, I decided I'm going to do a giveaway of my own. In honor of the next royal rumble, that is going to happen in exactly 37 days, the first 30 people (being that there is only 30 contestants in a royal rumbe) to message me will get a random wrestler to be there "sponsor" per say. If you are familiar with royal rumbles you will know how it works. If your "sponsor" is throw out of the ring, then you don't win the free record. Sounds easy right? I'll start a new thread for this tonight. After the thread starts, the first 30 people to message me will get in the contest. Give me some feedback on this! Oh and by the way, Kyle6789, 1!   2!   3!  Ding! Ding! Ding! Second round here I come!

I say that the one requirement of entrants is to change their avatar picture to their Wrestler for the length of the contest.