Shone / Be Patient / Heat Thing / FFFUUUUUUU

I'm in upper east side. If anybody is going to the show and wants to contact me, 5712689939.

Boutta hop on the B ---> F then be outside the mercury lounge. I'm in a black glassjaw parka, black nudies, purple vans 106, and a knockoff Burberry scarf.

Dave, mike, Ryan, I don't even know if ANY of you are here, but if you are, ill buy you à beer.

I'm in upper east side. If anybody is going to the show and wants to contact me, 5712689939.

Boutta hop on the B ---> F then be outside the mercury lounge. I'm in a black glassjaw parka, black nudies, purple vans 106, and a knockoff Burberry scarf.

Dave, mike, Ryan, I don't even know if ANY of you are here, but if you are, ill buy you à beer.

Take the D if you can, it's much faster. I won't be there unfortunately, though I'm across town... have fun though!

if theres any merch, what would you be specifically looking for?

Well a 7" would be amazing buy unlikely.  A print (like ones they mailed out not necessarily a show one) would be cool too.....if neither of those then BUTTONS!

If anyones going they can PM me for my number, maybe text a merch table photo then I could send paypal payments on the spot...if we want to be all high tech about it.

Ill be at the Acoustic Basement tour this weekend if anyone wanted like the tour Koji 7" in trade...

I don't know if I mentioned this before but my wife and I were making a three day trip to New York for this show and to be awesome and take a spontaneous trip for the first time in our marriage (with a new 4 month old baby boy by the way) anyways, we had to fly from Texas to denver and grab a connecting flight to La Gaurdia in New York and be there by 4:30 and then get to the mercury lounge. We have a family friend that was going to watch our son at our hotel room but unfortunately we missed our flight from Denver to New York and won't be making it :( I'm basically just posting this to see if someone would mind picking me up some merch if they are selling anything. Ill Paypal you the money and all that and throw in some extra for your troubles. If anyone wants to help just send me a PM

just stumbled into a 29 page topic. what the hell is this about? can someone fill me in?

VC hype bands tweet about mysterious thing

Mysterious thing is a website asking for mailing address

VC'er got a letter in the mail ultimately leading him on a scavenger hunt to a USB drive with a song on it

Chaos and rumors ensue

More clues as to wtf surface

Chaos and rumors ensue

Tickets to a show pop up and people buy in

Chaos and rumors ensue

Turns out to be a band comprised of Long Island musicians

Some people try to dump off their tickets

People are bummed so they argue over the pronunciation of the band name.

I think that's it.