The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I waited so damn long to get Jock's Zero Dark Thirty print, that by the time it actually was shipped to my house, it had landed around 5th or 6th on my framing queue. At that point, I knew it was never gonna make my wall based on the prints I had acquired since (and new ones that I already set my eyes on purchasing), so in essence the print had arrived by the time I no longer even wanted it anymore. Haha.

At least with vinyl, there is a use for it as long as you dig the soundtrack and have a TT. Literally no use for me having a print that Im not gonna end up framing.

Just in case anyone is in a similar situation: I re-read her response and basically she said she couldn't refund me because they were sold out. I simply responded: "I under stand not being able to refund when sold out, but this item has been listed as "in stock" for 4 days." she responded and cancelled my order and refunded me with no further issues

Spinning Oblivion OST. Finally getting around to a few of my Mondo OSTs that I had to shelve for a bit while my TT was out of commission.

Digging it but damn Mondo gives out some dirty ass vinyl. Pops all over the place. Though I think their Drive OST still holds the record for filthiest new vinyl Ive ever received.

Spinning Oblivion OST. Finally getting around to a few of my Mondo OSTs that I had to shelve for a bit while my TT was out of commission.

Digging it but damn Mondo gives out some dirty ass vinyl. Pops all over the place. Though I think their Drive OST still holds the record for filthiest new vinyl Ive ever received.

? I've never had a pop or a hiss on any of their releases except the Poltergeist glow which is expected.

Up until now, Mondo vinyl has typically shipped much quicker than their prints. First Mondo vinyl I haven't ordered from them since I stupidly passed on The Beyond, go figure.

This is the first time I've ordered direct from them.

Only other Mondo I have is the Drive OST that I bought second hand on here.

This is the first time I've ordered direct from them.

Only other Mondo I have is the Drive OST that I bought second hand on here.

Pretty typical with Mondo that you'll be waiting 3 weeks to a month for them to ship your order. Always backed up with order fulfillment. Vinyl had seemed to be getting a higher priority but now that seems to have changed (which was probably just a matter of time anyways).

oh man, i would've loved the ghibli vinyl

??? Get one. Not too hard to find considering they were sitting on Mondos website for days? They will probably have another stagger drop where they release more online as well. Also one of them is getting a retail release. Only 1 of the 3 will probably sell over cost on the aftermarket.