The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I prefer the orchestral releases they've put out. Poltergeist and Oblivion > All.

I was disappointed that no one else was disappointed with the Maniac packaging, especially after Deadly Spawn and all the 2xLP releases.

I was disappointed in the actual artwork but was sold with the soundtrack so I purchased.

You know the thickness of like... children's hardcover books? Specifically Dr. Suess books?

the sleeve is that thick. It's ridiculously heavy duty.

Edit: this was my pic of the release: CXICzd2.jpg?1

But the what sets it apart is sturdiness and you can't see that in this image.

So it's a tip on jacket? That's cool, Phil Elverum does that with his Mount Eerie releases and the recent Microphones reissues. Couple a Flaming Lips records too.

wat

Timbrh2001 is just being a troll. He was saying that I was selling my Mondo Drive Pic Disc for cost when I never saId anything like that. In return my inbox filled half way up in a matter of an hour. He and I had a spout in the Drive Soundtrack thread that has since been locked and obviously he hasn't gotten over it.

Be honest, how often do you listen to the Drive soundtrack past side A? I mean, admittedly, I have, but the minimal sub-bass ambient sounds are nice for background pulse on a chill night but you can't really get absorbed listening to side BCD of Drive.

I didn't listen to side A once when I owned it. I'm just not into that kind of stuff and enjoy the ambient stuff.

Timbrh2001 is just being a troll. He was saying that I was selling my Mondo Drive Pic Disc for cost when I never saId anything like that. In return my inbox filled half way up in a matter of an hour. He and I had a spout in the Drive Soundtrack thread that has since been locked and obviously he hasn't gotten over it.

Looks like the joke was on you then because I 100% knew you were trying to flip another Drive record, haha!!!

This is a discussion thread, not a place for you to try and flip your Mondo records.  There's a FS forum on this very message board.  Use it.

Wait why wouldn't you be selling it for cost? I thought he was serious haha.

Looks like the joke was on you then because I 100% knew you were trying to flip another Drive record, haha!!!

This is a discussion thread, not a place for you to try and flip your Mondo records. There's a FS forum on this very message board. Use it.

I have a sale thread already and people throw in "I have this for sale" lines all the time. I bought this for $40 shipped and sold it for $45 so I "flipped" for a whole $5! Wow, it's funny how people can only buy a record when it originally goes up! eBay must not exist anymore. I'm not going to let this turn into what you made it last time so ill gladly stop before you do.

I have a sale thread already and people throw in "I have this for sale" lines all the time. I bought this for $40 shipped and sold it for $45 so I "flipped" for a whole $5! Wow, it's funny how people can only buy a record when it originally goes up! eBay must not exist anymore. I'm not going to let this turn into what you made it last time so ill gladly stop before you do.

Cool, see you around here again next time you've got another Mondo record to sell!