The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Well, it's pretty much a Moon/Solaris/2001/Matrix rehash, but still very enjoyable. It just doesn't have that "wow, that's a really great idea" factor, because it's all been done before.

Yeah, it's completely derivative of a ton of other movies. I don't think there is an original plot point in the whole flick. That said, it IS beautiful to look at and M83 did a great job, so it's not a complete waste of time. It was better than Elysium at least. 

Nopt to drive this into the ground or anything - but, the film is egregiously cliched.  I could go through listing examples but most of them were fairly obvious and if you've ever seen a science fiction film before.

That said, if you go in expecting a science fiction ACTION film - bad dialogue and all, it's a pretty entertaining flick. I enjoyed it.

im guessing the Ghiblis will start shipping soon if Norman Records have them up for preorder for 3rd September.

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/142633-czech-philharmonic-orchestra-studio-ghibl#142633

I had a feeling retailers could be would be getting it before people who bought direct

thanks everyone!

And, I'm not too concerned with the clear Polter or the black vars of everything else.

The Glow is way cooler ;)

Yeah but you've gotta get it to officially complete your Mondo variant collection. Why go this far only to stop short of 1 that's relatively cheap to pickup? ;)

Great pic! And nice work doing all that damage on this short of a time frame.

I got it as part of a package deal alongside the Beyond and an extra copy of the Deadly Spawn on pink.

I got it for cheap if you consider what they've been going for on 'cogs and ebay!

Was it on eBay a little while ago? I think I remember that bundle. 

I still need that one and a Drive on pink. I've been fairly lucky, every order, except Drive, from Mondo has been the variant. 

Yeah but you've gotta get it to officially complete your Mondo variant collection. Why go this far only to stop short of 1 that's relatively cheap to pickup? ;)

Great pic! And nice work doing all that damage on this short of a time frame.

Haha thanks man.

I do love the Poltergeist OST and probably wouldn't mind having a slightly less staticky copy. I may pick up a clear at some point as a "working copy". But for now, this was my goal and I made it haha.

Was it on eBay a little while ago? I think I remember that bundle. 

I still need that one and a Drive on pink. I've been fairly lucky, every order, except Drive, from Mondo has been the variant. 

ONLY my Drive from Mondo was the variant. Well, Oblivion too.

I don't think it was on ebay - I made the purchase via ExpressoBeans with a member over there.