The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Stout or Taylor artwork on a JP OST.

I'd be too psyched.

jurassicbg.jpg

With Horkey already having done a JP print, Id go that route instead, since his work has yet to grace a Mondo vinyl.

Though if they could somehow pry the TWBB soundtrack rights away for a reissue and use Horkeys work, this would clearly be the Mondo release Id hope for.

No biggie. Managed to find one any way.

and I assume I'll have it before mondo ships my other too.

Hopefully.

No ,bidding? Well done you. I've only seen these go for big bucks so far. Way more than they're worth. I'd love it if the market started correcting itself already.

No ,bidding? Well done you. I've only seen these go for big bucks so far. Way more than they're worth. I'd love it if the market started correcting itself already.

with publishers not releasing exact numbers for pressings I doubt it, plus Mondo encourages flipping with how they sell products

(it should only be one per customer to give people who don't want a flip a better chance to buy it and it makes it harder for flippers to horde copies to resell.  Mondo sells out of EVERYTHING(print/vinyl) they sell, so they would lose NOTHING by implementing this anti-flipping measure.  They won't though because they love the buzz the flipping community gives them )

Pretty sure they purposely made this one the most limited to give something to the SDCC crowd. Doubt we ever see this retail as Ive heard a rumor that there are only 3-500 pressed.

So what U are saying is that I should grab one of those few ebay copies of Howl's now, tho the price will be above 100USD?

If the pressing of Howl's really is limited 3-500 then I expect it would anyway be a good investment....

If we are playing wishlist, I'd like to see Phantom City Creative get another crack at something myself. Maybe not the strongest straight illustration on the roster but I think some of the best composition and design.

Seconded. The Poltergeist package (along with Beyond) was the best of the bunch thus far.

So what U are saying is that I should grab one of those few ebay copies of Howl's now, tho the price will be above 100USD?

If the pressing of Howl's really is limited 3-500 then I expect it would anyway be a good investment....

No, what Im saying is that people who aren't buying Mondo vinyl as an investment and really want the Howls variant, should probably drop the $100 for it on eBay.

with publishers not releasing exact numbers for pressings I doubt it, plus Mondo encourages flipping with how they sell products

(it should only be one per customer to give people who don't want a flip a better chance to buy it and it makes it harder for flippers to horde copies to resell. Mondo sells out of EVERYTHING(print/vinyl) they sell, so they would lose NOTHING by implementing this anti-flipping measure. They won't though because they love the buzz the flipping community gives them )

Really no measure for those hoards of Mondo "fans" who are only looking to buy 1 to flip like they do with all the high demand print drops. It is what it is, at least we didn't get the random variant BS with this release.