The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Only 1/2 correct.

Yes, there are 500 of each.

I never said that a particular version would be or is retail AT ALL ANYWHERE. Today I found one particular version being retailed a few places. It is definitely NOT the version that people have been touting as the "retail variant" with a larger pressing number this entire time, throughout this thread.

Poor reading comprehension fail on you.

You're still pulling "500 of each" out of your ass with zero proof to back it up, you're boring me now

Only 1/2 correct.

Yes, there are 500 of each.

I never said that a particular version would be or is retail AT ALL ANYWHERE. Today I found one particular version being retailed a few places. It is definitely NOT the version that people have been touting as the "retail variant" with a larger pressing number this entire time, throughout this thread.

Poor reading comprehension fail on you.

I'd love for you to provide just a shred of evidence for your absurd statements. Someone else provided a link to the Howls being between 3-500, yet I dont seem to see anything that backs up your nonsense. Its obvious that either you're trolling (as usual) or just a really huge diva, so which is it? Im going with queen diva.

I'd love for you to provide just a shred of evidence for your absurd statements. Someone else provided a link to the Howls being between 3-500, yet I dont seem to see anything that backs up your nonsense. Its obvious that either you're trolling (as usual) or just a really huge diva, so which is it? Im going with queen diva.

theres obviously more than 3... at very least 100.

Pretty sure, huh? What is that, like 85-90% certain? Amazing that one can take tentative threads of rumours from unnamed and most likely unreliable sources and then be "pretty sure" about something.

Pfffffffff. That's rich man. You should join a data collection agency for being so able to extrapolate "pretty certain" from jack shit.

So how certain are you that they pressed 500 of each of these? Let us all know where you're getting your info from. We would all love to know considering you're hardly ever posting anything on this message board that's worth a damn... You're a waste of internet, get lost troll.

So how certain are you that they pressed 500 of each of these? Let us all know where you're getting your info from. We would all love to know considering you're hardly ever posting anything on this message board that's worth a damn... You're a waste of internet, get lost troll.

Email relpy from Mondo a few days ago: 'I can say that we definitely pressed 500 Howl's Moving Castle' - Sohpie

(I can fwd you the mail if you need it)

...but she did NOT say only 500...

Well, it seems that this Ghibli compilation has been a success so it is likely.

If that's the case they might release a "vol. 2" of greatest hits, but this record is based of an already released Japanese CD, so unless a part 2 exists I don't think they'll do another, as much as I would like them to

Guest realtalk

If that's the case they might release a "vol. 2" of greatest hits, but this record is based of an already released Japanese CD, so unless a part 2 exists I don't think they'll do another, as much as I would like them to

No, they won't do another compilation. This was just a sampler of different Ghibli tastes and varieties. Next they will do full soundtracks.

For those who are looking for EU sellers and missed those on Norman Records (like me) , boomkat seems to have some left on pre-order :

http://boomkat.com/vinyl/800175-studio-ghibli-czech-philharmonic-orchestra-studio-ghibli-kokyo-kyokushu

I would prefer the Mononoke edition though...