The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

id have to go on saturday anyway because of work. I'll contact the first 4 people in a little bit and see whats up. I got one person who wants a print so ill get another for someone else on here. I think someone already requested it in a comment.

Yea, that makes sense. From what I gathered, they are setting the limit to ensure that they are available on Saturday... so there will likely be a good stock. I'd also assume most people are in the same boat not being able to go on Friday. I really appreciate this man. Thanks a lot! 

For people that are pissed they ordered the regular because of this variant, you should be able to ask to cancel your order. The item hasn't shipped yet, and is still in stock. I know I will try to cancel mine if when I score this variant, the reg is still in stock.

Didn't Mondo say these OSTs will begin shipping this week? If you're gonna cancel, you better do it soon...

That's so neat. :) I wish all variants had different art.

For some reason I've never cared about variants where the only thing different is vinyl color. Cover art is a different story. I'd be buying all of the variants if they had different covers. So, I'm glad they've only done that on a few of their releases. Speaking of which, I'll try to get this Halloween variant if it makes it to the web.

That's so neat. :) I wish all variants had different art.

Notice inside the gatefold, the door is closed at the Myers home.

The PCC variant print released by Mondo earlier shows the exact same image only the door is open with the young Myers in his clown suit holding a knife. Pretty cool.