The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Yes I mean a new one. Or more of those ones.

I doubt it especially because they could have easily announced it with the record. It's nice to dream though. Wouldn't mind having a nice poster series of these drawings:

http://artofbrandon.tumblr.com/post/55766040845/after-playing-through-the-game-for-the-2nd-time-i

I just hope it goes up on friday after I get paid. Otherwise its going to be a rough week. Aliens, The Last Of Us, and the new Deftones are looming over my bank account. Just waiting to steal all my money and make my wife mad.

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll forgive you when she sees how awesome they are ;)

I just hope it goes up on friday after I get paid. Otherwise its going to be a rough week. Aliens, The Last Of Us, and the new Deftones are looming over my bank account. Just waiting to steal all my money and make my wife mad.

Wtf?!? Deftones? Where did you hear that preorders are going up this week?

Wtf?!? Deftones? Where did you hear that preorders are going up this week?

I didnt. Its just a hunch. I had a feeling about Silversun Pickups too and less than a week later they posted the countdown clock. Coheed will probably go up next week or the week after along with Deftones. I think I may sit this one out for Coheed though...

Lana Del Rey isnt too far away either. I wouldnt be surprised if that went up before the end of the month.

Getting me all excited over here. I can only hope. There should be some kind of news in the next two weeks on it.

I dont like Lamb of God but they released a new song today featuring Chino. He comes in during the bridge. His part is the only part I liked and it made me even more excited for new Deftones.

https://youtu.be/qoM6qDXw9Dw

I dont like Lamb of God but they released a new song today featuring Chino. He comes in during the bridge. His part is the only part I liked and it made me even more excited for new Deftones.

https://youtu.be/qoM6qDXw9Dw

Chino is the motherfucking man! Definetly grew up on the deftones and they have always amazed me.

Chino is the motherfucking man! Definetly grew up on the deftones and they have always amazed me.

Were'nt you looking for Mondo Hannibal @rthursdayx?

I don't mean to interupt the conversation, but if any one is interested I am selling my colored pressing of the Hannibal soundtrack. Nothing wrong with it, just decided I'm done collecting and it deserves a better home so messaage me if you're interested!