The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Where is anything about Army Of Darkness!? I love that movie.

I am confused as well...

From the newsletter:

MONDO is already the destination for the best of new release titles (i.e. Jurassic World and Mad Max: Fury Road,) animated features (The BoxTrolls, Batman: The Animated Series) and genre classics such as our forthcoming Aliens & Army Of Darkness releases - all with incredible original artwork. But now it will also be the home to original video game & TV soundtrack releases. Mondo records is the elder brother of the family and has grown up into quite the catch.

Also seems like Mad Max is still on schedule!

Yeah lucly you! You Have the white/silver variant coming I didn't have the money to order either variant. But that Annie seller on Ebay has a deal with mondo and they hold like a shitload of black copies for her and she has Mad Max On Black for $45 free shipping which is is pretty cheap. Because idiots are paying $120 for the white/silver variant already.

Just got the email TLOU drops wednesday no mention of how many copies tho!

Here is what they said on twitter about TLOU...I wouldn't stress this one if your online waiting around drop time.

'We have quite a few copies, so it shouldn't be too hard to get if you jump online when they go on sale!'

From the newsletter:

MONDO is already the destination for the best of new release titles (i.e. Jurassic World and Mad Max: Fury Road,) animated features (The BoxTrolls, Batman: The Animated Series) and genre classics such as our forthcoming Aliens & Army Of Darkness releases - all with incredible original artwork. But now it will also be the home to original video game & TV soundtrack releases. Mondo records is the elder brother of the family and has grown up into quite the catch.

Nope, still can't find it. Can someone point it out for me?

Yeah lucly you! You Have the white/silver variant coming I didn't have the money to order either variant. But that Annie seller on Ebay has a deal with mondo and they hold like a shitload of black copies for her and she has Mad Max On Black for $45 free shipping which is is pretty cheap. Because idiots are paying $120 for the white/silver variant already.

Damn that sucks. You should probably wait until it is released and see if cheaper copies start popping up.