The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

First Mondo drop I've skipped in a long while I think. Music is awesome but I can't pick it up until payday.The cover though.... oof.

This should last a bit. Relatively unknown and $30. Fingers crossed for you, Zeph, even though you know I love that cover.

That is a mistake. It shouldn't be that high. I'm sorry about that. Please check back and let me know if it is correct now.

Mo, what about folks who checked out already? Can they send an email to customer service for a refund?

This should last a bit. Relatively unknown and $30. Fingers crossed for you, Zeph, even though you know I love that cover.

Mo, what about folks who checked out already? Can they send an email to customer service for a refund?

Nope, you'll have to pay for the whole thing. Sorry, them's the rulez.   :P

Just checked my order for Paranorman and Coraline, Paranorman has a tracking number with no info and Coraline has nothing. I cant wait to get Coraline and see the awesome packaging. I had to skip The Visitor due to lack of money. I may order it with all the copies of Jurassic Park I buy. 

Guest deleted

Obviously Real Talk can get you more accurate information.

That thread should really be the go to for legit questions and answers. This thread here, much like the east coast, is mostly elitist nonsense.

These are all your ideas and words that I never said.

Not "my" thread either. Just a more condensed version without a million topics being discussed at once, impossible to find any info a few months later.

That's all.

Guest deleted

I'm curious what sleeves folks buy for these oversized, double LP releases. Any thoughts?

Oversize, double LP sleeves.

And having sex with truck drivers.

In all seriousness, if there's one thing I've never had a gripe about in the past in regards to Mondo, it's been their customer service.  They've always gotten me sorted on anything I've ever had issue with (at least in regards to my personal experiences, can't speak for everyone else).

I've asked them a lot of questions and I think they've taken the time to get back to me on every single one of those inquiries.

I sent an email immediately after checking out regarding the double shipping charge and I've just received a refund and a lovely email from Mary Rose in accounts receivable. If any of you experienced similar overdraft, I'd recommend you do the same. I'm late for work could one of you lot please let the other thread know? I don't want them to feel left out. Cheers.