The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Paranorman was the first Mondo release I ended up pulling the trigger on. I got it today, black version. I usually don't care too much about the variants but that highlighter is particularly awesome so I'm bummed in a way, but luckily the soundtrack rules regardless of what the record looks like.

I sent an email immediately after checking out regarding the double shipping charge and I've just received a refund and a lovely email from Mary Rose in accounts receivable. If any of you experienced similar overdraft, I'd recommend you do the same. I'm late for work could one of you lot please let the other thread know? I don't want them to feel left out. Cheers.

F that other thread. Bunch a posers.

So what's the best way to find out when the JP pre-order drops. How soon will we know before it happens?

I have to pick my girlfriend up at the airport tomorrow at 11am PST and I'm hoping it doesn't go up in the hour before while I'm driving or after.

The worst way to find out would be to actually have to read through the thread.

So what's the best way to find out when the JP pre-order drops. How soon will we know before it happens?

Just sign up for the Vinyl Collective Mondo Thread Phone Tree back on page 97. Once Mondo sends out an official tweet that the record is live, Zephyrson makes the first phone call. A few, short hours later you'll get a call from a fellow member!

Just got the notification about the Her print, and got excited for a second thinking they were pressing the soundtrack. That definitely needs to get a vinyl release

Ah! When is the print coming out!? And what does it look like? I just now signed up for their newsletter and I couldn't find it on the website :-/.

Just got the notification about the Her print, and got excited for a second thinking they were pressing the soundtrack. That definitely needs to get a vinyl release 

That print is really terrible. But I agree, Arcade Fire's score needs to be released ASAP. Just hope that they use a different cover for it if they do. 

Also, I spoke with Justin from Mondo the other day, and it seems like Looper IS still coming, after all. Out of respect for that dude, I won't disclose any of the details given, but when it comes it will be 100% be worth the wait. 

That print is really terrible. But I agree, Arcade Fire's score needs to be released ASAP. Just hope that they use a different cover for it if they do.

Also, I spoke with Justin from Mondo the other day, and it seems like Looper IS still coming, after all. Out of respect for that dude, I won't disclose any of the details given, but when it comes it will be 100% be worth the wait.

There was a postcard announcing the future release that used Ansin's artwork. Don't think there's really much more we need to know other than when it's actually getting released.

GRAVITY is still in production and its looking like its going to begin shipping in the first week of June now unfortunately. I thought we gave ourselves a big enough grace period by saying "Mid-May",  but sadly getting vinyl pressed these days just takes longer and longer.

I am going to post about it officially as soon as I have a hard date, but I just wanted to fill you guys in. 

GRAVITY is still in production and its looking like its going to begin shipping in the first week of June now unfortunately. I thought we gave ourselves a big enough grace period by saying "Mid-May", but sadly getting vinyl pressed these days just takes longer and longer.

I am going to post about it officially as soon as I have a hard date, but I just wanted to fill you guys in.

Thanks for the info. Any details about the variant or anything like that?