The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just looking at that thing makes me nervous. It's totally gorgeous. Between 3 of us at work, we've ordered 6 copies, so the chances of us all getting a variant each is pretty slim.

If you each ordered two copies, the chances of you all scoring are pretty high. I've placed an order for two copies of every single random variant release since Deadly Spawn and I've only missed out once (The Omen), and that was because it had an extremely small run of variants.

If you each ordered two copies, the chances of you all scoring are pretty high. I've placed an order for two copies of every single random variant release since Deadly Spawn and I've only missed out once (The Omen), and that was because it had an extremely small run of variants.

Have you ever got two variant copies?

I received two white Maniac copies from amazon. This is the only time I bought more than one copy for a mondo release after Drive. That was a stressful release though... I bought two from mondo and two from amazon. First the two mondo copies arrived, both black. Sometime after that amaxon started shipping them, but I was charged for only one copy, because I had insufficient funds. I immediately put more money into my bank account, but it was too late, amazon sent an email saying they are trying to source more copies. So the one that shipped finally arived, again black. Two or three weeks passed when suddenly a wild email appeard, the second copy from my amazon order shipped. I gave up hope by then after receiving three black copies, but somehow I got lucky and the last one was pink. Good times.