The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Anyone have an Oblivion OST they're looking to part with? Clear preferably, but I'm not too picky.

If you're not too picky about the variant, the black version (well I assume it'll likely be black) isn't too pricey on Amazon - a similar price to purchasing a double LP from the Mondo site.

And the clear version can be picked up for half as much again on Discogs

If you're not too picky about the variant, the black version (well I assume it'll likely be black) isn't too pricey on Amazon - a similar price to purchasing a double LP from the Mondo site.

Actually, if you've Prime, it's a about eighty cents cheaper than Mondo sold them for when you account for their shipping costs. It will be a black copy as the clear was only available direct from Mondo.

And the clear version can be picked up for half as much again on Discogs

Actually, if you've Prime, it's a about eighty cents cheaper than Mondo sold them for when you account for their shipping costs. It will be a black copy as the clear was only available direct from Mondo.

Thanks guys, I had been eyeballing it on Amazon for a couple of days but wanted to see if I could grab the clear for a decent price. Dreamover is hooking me up! Can't wait, I just watched this movie (multiple times) last weekend and the soundtrack really stuck with me.

Okay, so I had placed two orders one for A and B. I ordered B first. Afterwards, I e-mailed about combining shipping. They said no problem. So when one updated with shipping info then I figured, that's fine (the e-mail exchange specifically said ONE would be updated with shipping info and I would receive a shipping refund). Today the package came.

Inside was A only.

Okay, so I had placed two orders one for A and B. I ordered B first. Afterwards, I e-mailed about combining shipping. They said no problem. So when one updated with shipping info then I figured, that's fine (the e-mail exchange specifically said ONE would be updated with shipping info and I would receive a shipping refund). Today the package came.

Inside was A only.

Check my posts above. Exact same situation.

I'm pretty sure they still haven't shipped orders with 2x records, can anyone else confirm?

My friend here in KC got both today in the same mailer, so they ARE shipping both. Not sure how their shipping system works because we both literally bought ours at the exact same time together and both requested combined shipping. 

I got a lame cut and paste response from Mondo saying "like it says in our email, wait 3-4 weeks for delivery." They ignored the fact that I told them I'd still only been charged for one of my two transactions. Kind of irritated right now. 

My friend here in KC got both today in the same mailer, so they ARE shipping both. Not sure how their shipping system works because we both literally bought ours at the exact same time together and both requested combined shipping. 

I got a lame cut and paste response from Mondo saying "like it says in our email, wait 3-4 weeks for delivery." They ignored the fact that I told them I'd still only been charged for one of my two transactions. Kind of irritated right now. 

:wacko: