The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

has anyone seen a copy of the Paranorman OST at retail? Wondering if I should keep an eye out. Knowing that the variant copies have stickers on them it would be nice to find one retail without having to take the online ordering gamble as I've gotten lots of variants at various retail record stores...

I've seen them in 2 record stores and none of them had the sticker on it but they might have just removed it?

Heard the Visitor OST is awesome. Has anyone actually listened to this and can confirm?

Confirmed. My favorite score released this year so far and easy top five all time Mondo releases (maybe even top three).

Dang man, TWO variants in one order?! That fucking awesome

Same thing happened to me with Drive, which was the first time I bought more than one. When Maniac by ROB was released, I was hiking and out of range. When I got back they were sold out so I bought one from Amazon. Later that night I was cruising the boards and someone posted that they were back up at Mondo so I pounced out of excitement more than necessity. Anyhow, they were both white. And that's all my lucky Mondo stories. All my other variants were acquired by buying two records or by being on the ball when a separate variant was being released.

regarding Paranorman variant, i didn't get a sticker on mine.  Can anyone advise the best way to remove the powder stuff off the vinyl?

Distilled water and a micro-fibre cloth. Alternatively, I find that most record stores that sell used records have a record cleaning machine that they'll let you use for a fee.

---

Can't believe that Variant A still hasn't sold out yet. We reckon they'll be gone by the end of today?

You mean the very secret, exclusive to only a handful selected, hush-hush link to purchase this record? Here: http://www.mondotees.com/Jurassic_Park_Original_Motion_Picture_Soundtrack_(Version_A)_p_1545.html

;)

Hahaha thanks...

I realized I could have just Google'd it right after.

Haha not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous about my Jurassic Park vinyl. I ordered version A and B on different orders (because I was afraid B would sell out really quickly, and it did). I told them to combine the orders, and I received an email saying the combination was successful. Later that day, I got an email that said version A has shipped, and when I check the My Account section, version B says Processing. I sent them an email asking what was going on and they haven't replied back. 

I know I'm being overly worried, but if I somehow miss out on version B, I will go crazy.

Haha not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous about my Jurassic Park vinyl. I ordered version A and B on different orders (because I was afraid B would sell out really quickly, and it did). I told them to combine the orders, and I received an email saying the combination was successful. Later that day, I got an email that said version A has shipped, and when I check the My Account section, version B says Processing. I sent them an email asking what was going on and they haven't replied back. 

I know I'm being overly worried, but if I somehow miss out on version B, I will go crazy.

Or maybe both records are part of the shipped package now ;)

Usually they refund you the additional shipping cost as soon as the package ships. If you haven't received a refund then they probably didn't combine.

Have you been refunded?

There's no way you're going to miss out on Version B if your order says "processing". Worst thing to happen is they'll be shipped to you seperately. Mondo will probably even refund you for one of the shipping costs because it's their mistake and Mondo customer service is the tits.